Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Save it for later?

swimmingisgreat

Okay so I've been on Test E 250mg twice a week , today is only my fifth pin , iv also been taking 12.5mg of aromasin daily . so I ended up getting a free bottle of test p, and then I paid for another one.I want to add the test P into my cycle, I'm looking for opinions on how I should do this, should I do it now at the beginning of my cycle or save it till the end, and how much should I take? Should I pin it everyday or every other day?

I honestly would just mix esters in, and I would save it for next cycle. Prop is pinned eod when you use it. I would also add 12.5mg ed of aromasin is likely too much (although your mid-cycle bloodwork will tell you where your estrogen is at). Aromasin is usually used eod.

Okay so I've been on Test E 250mg twice a week , today is only my fifth pin , iv also been taking 12.5mg of aromasin daily . so I ended up getting a free bottle of test p, and then I paid for another one.I want to add the test P into my cycle, I'm looking for opinions on how I should do this, should I do it now at the beginning of my cycle or save it till the end, and how much should I take? Should I pin it everyday or every other day?

Don't throw stuff in all kind of random. It stinks of a lack of any actual plan.

just because you got something free doesnt mean you should use it... this is how people make mistakes and hurt themselves... just save it for your next cycle...

You shouldn’t use it now at all. 500mg a week is more than enough and you are obviously a beginner. You don’t need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom