Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturated receptors

dannybellion

[FONT=&quot]It's said that receptors become saturated with a particular AAS after as little as two weeks and it is best to switch substances for best results.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So how long is it recomended to wait before going back to the same substance?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does it vary according to the ester or the structure of the AAS? Has anyone got any info on this,I've had a search but seem to be coming up fruitless.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I'd abandon this quest, as it won't be fruitful. There's not really any good evidence of receptor saturation, but myostatin build up is real

that is one of the most ridiculous things ive heard.. its the twilight zone tonight with the things im reading

It's said that receptors become saturated with a particular AAS after as little as two weeks and it is best to switch substances for best results.

So how long is it recomended to wait before going back to the same substance?

Does it vary according to the ester or the structure of the AAS? Has anyone got any info on this,I've had a search but seem to be coming up fruitless.
Thanks

Complete and utter shit. Or aka 'things your roid dealer says'.

i saw a documentary where some perma bulker with a thick NY accent said something like this (think it was that idiot with the exploding biceps)

anyway whenever you hear something like this you have to think about it logically. and if you do then you will find out it is bs

i saw a documentary where some perma bulker with a thick NY accent said something like this (think it was that idiot with the exploding biceps)

anyway whenever you hear something like this you have to think about it logically. and if you do then you will find out it is bs

Valentino... who got busted for dealing lol

[FONT=&quot]It's said that receptors become saturated with a particular AAS after as little as two weeks and it is best to switch substances for best results.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So how long is it recomended to wait before going back to the same substance?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does it vary according to the ester or the structure of the AAS? Has anyone got any info on this,I've had a search but seem to be coming up fruitless.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
No they dont. Androgen receptors never reach saturation. Myostatin rising is what really happens. That's inevitable

Top Bottom