Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satisfaction.....

toga22

SideShow Freak
Throughout my life I have always been physically active.....I think my parents had me in gymnastics classes from the age of 3. But for as long as I can remember, I have always maintained the belief that I work out because I truly love it. Meaning I enjoy feeling healthy, staying active and I love the "rush of satisfaction" that a person gets after a complete muscle fatiguing workout.

For the past month or so, no matter how intense of a workout I have had...I have not been able to reach this feeling. It is a very unsettling feeling.... Instead of walking away from a workout exhausted, yet proud of your accomplishments. I leave the gym stressed out with the feeling that I haven't done enough, or what I have done wasn't good enough. On some days the feeling is so intense that I will actually go back to the gym to do the workout over. Yet on paper, all of my goals...both daily and long term are being met.

Hopefully it is just a phase.......Has anyone else ever felt like this?

Thanks for any input~
~toga

I go through a similar stage every few months. I generally attribute it to overtraining, take it easy for a week or two, and then I'm loving it again. Good luck, and feel free to send nude pics to me any time.

I've been getting that feeling lately, but it's because of a bicep injury that has been slowing me down.:(

I also feel that way when I spend too much time at the gym, if that makes sense? Take a couple days off or change your routine.
See if that helps.:)

I'm with spentagn, sounds like over training to me. Although factors outside the gym can have an undue influence on your proformance too. I suggest taking a week off, setting yourself some new goals and sending me some nude pix too.

bouncer

As hard as this sounds, take a week off... I did it and when I came back, not only was I stronger, but I was charged up during my workouts... it was a good breather... I do that now every 6-12 months... just sit out for a week from the gym and play basketball, or walk around outside.

C

agree with Citrus. I took 2 weeks off during the holidays. I just chilled a bit, relaxed. I was getting mad. It was never enough. Now I'm back on the sauce and stronger than ever. I think I just did the right move :)

Toga, what you are going through is very normal. All of us go through that stage. You need to take a week or two off. When you come back to the gym after your break, it will be like old times!

I went through the same thing last year. My solution? Asked around and found a guru personal trainer with some fresh ideas. Told dude up front that I wanted to have to crawl out of the gym after each session. -They love it when you challenge them. It beats the hell out of their usual overweight and out of shape clients.

Thanks for the all of the help, Everyone!!!

You guys are the best....nice to know I am not alone!!

Plan on laying low for a week..
Due to my classes and the time of year...I will still have to teach.
But hopefully, backing off of my own workout will help.

As far as a personal trainer goes, I am require by contract to only seek the advice from professionals at the gym I work for.
And there is too much history there to ask for advice....Thanks for the idea though. Instead, I am thinking of redoing my workout...adding a bit more variety and maybe some new goals.

Spent and bouncer~~
If I ever decide to send out nude pics....You guys will be at the top of my list...lol

Thanks a million!!!
~toga
:verygood:

Top Bottom