Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr.X

I think everyone here has been thinking he has been 'busted', well until today (AM) I thought so too. So did all the staff here.

Unfortunately, that is not the case. I got word from outlaw members and many others including moderators there that he has contacted people and talked to them on AIM. Now his story is that
he didn't get busted for steroids but rather for "beating up his girlfriend" (that's word for word what I Heard). Well, it sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. Of course, he's keeping all the money he took from people! what a fucking joke :rolleyes:

Turns out this was just a staight scam, and outlaw has put it out there already as a scam. They are saying he went to the "dark side" already; aka a scammer.

If you're upset, you're not the only one - everyone is pissed off!

You can start by calling western union and filing a fraud complaint on the transaction if you have been scammed. That's a start. If you paid with a credit card online, reverse the transaction.

Here are the latest "facts":
(keep in mind this is all coming from different sources)
-satch was not busted for steroids
-satch did run with people's money
-satch is online talking to people
-satch is NOT in jail
-satch was even trying to sell something online

This thread will remain open for people to vent, you can post info. etc...

I will try to get new information as it comes.

Indeed this should... I have a ton of things to say about this man.... Ill get me some shut eye first, and then post my thoughts and facts!!! Im curious about what indy has to say about all this now!! The pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together!!

Much Respect,
Omega Labs

buffalo said:
This should be a good one in about a few hour's.

I like to hear what Indy has to say about this. If this is true somebody owes Galaxy an apology. I thought something was fishy when he went missing for a week came back saying he was in a accident then posted he was open for business again 2 weeks later he was gone again.

DBBT said:
Indy....how do this settle, any of this sound familiar or did he have the wool over you eyes as well.
Indy posted multiple times that he wont address questions regarding his dear friend satch any longer. I guess we'll see what he says.

juicedmohawk said:
Indy posted multiple times that he wont address questions regarding his dear friend satch any longer. I guess we'll see what he says.
we'll see now if he finds out that he's really never been busted for gear...Satch is instant messaging people, geez sorry but that's just obvious he's kickin it at a coffe shop wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom