Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
d_o_c_ said:
So what is up with the site? Is Omega done with it?

Yea bro hes done there.... he stuck up for satch and sent out to everyone that he scammed for no cost! Then he comes back and takes the board out of omegas hands. Peice of shit!! So his site got redecorated!!! :p But he just changed it back..lol...

Worm

Not a surprise at all. Whoever said it before was right, a few months back when the dude took a little time off because of the "heat", then was up and running in a few weeks, you knew something was up. Not blaming anyone, but the biggest joke of all this was the blantent self advertising that was allowed to go on. If you were a newbie and were on the boards for 1 week, you could obviously figure out this man had what you wanted.....and with all the backing of him, you'd of figured you were going with the best. Just a F'n shame!!

This just goes to show that no matter how much backing and reputation someone develops, you can never be positive about them unless you know them personally. "Knowing" someone through a message board really means absolutely nothing when everything is said and done.

Satch was backed by just about everyone. There were only a few bros I spoke to that didn't support him (thx guys). Thank goodness I made the right decision. ;)

i wanna hear from these guys who are involved. or maybe they are part of it.......

PolfaJelfa said:
I have seen much proof of but not ( irrefutable) to this point. This this finalizes it. I have spoken to many vets, mods, and members about the situation and what i thought.

When i learned the guy was supposedly bsuted i felt sorry for him as i would for anyone. However..i heard too much stuff to believe this...thru this i now know who has zero credibility on this board and should be dismissed.

Additionaly alot of people owe Radar an Apology....he was accused of helping this scumbag....when in reality he announced to watch out for a scam set up by satch in the comming months. Mr.X did alot of good here to which most dont or wont know about.

I never vouched for this scumbag as he always stank of maneur. What an asshole.
this is fucked up.I have some thing to say about this but i will keep my moth shut.dont want to get band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom