Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
PolfaJelfa said:
I have seen much proof of but not ( irrefutable) to this point. This this finalizes it. I have spoken to many vets, mods, and members about the situation and what i thought.

When i learned the guy was supposedly bsuted i felt sorry for him as i would for anyone. However..i heard too much stuff to believe this...thru this i now know who has zero credibility on this board and should be dismissed.

Additionaly alot of people owe Radar an Apology....he was accused of helping this scumbag....when in reality he announced to watch out for a scam set up by satch in the comming months. Mr.X did alot of good here to which most dont or wont know about.

I never vouched for this scumbag as he always stank of maneur. What an asshole.

link?

fistfullofsteel said:
damn, that's some nice fucking money he was making if it was true. 75K * 12 months = $900,000 a year in cash = WOW
Actually those are Mcdonalds money. and what he said is bullshit he was making much more. Dont forget he was selling fake GTP and highest prices!

is this bloke in prison he sounds like ass wipe never knew this shit was goign on nieve may be but aint been around here for too long

anyway i hope that who ever helped him gets flushed out also

but remmeber vene if he goes there will always be someone coming into tak ehis place

Retabolil2 said:
16th of december.

----- Forwarded message from [email protected] -----

bro...
im thinkin of goin out of biz in 3-4 months... the pressure is on
and i made enough money to retire.

im offering a link from my site straight to your site for a one
time fee.

if you want, this is a great opportunitey to get all my business!
i sell about 150k per month. net profits about $75k.

if interseted let me know. youre the first and only **** that ive
contacted so far about this.

thanks.

Wow

I been wondering why Satch was poping up on AIM the last few days.

P.S. Where is Indy now?

Not trying to toot my own horn, but I posted shit awhile ago about this a-hole. Indy even PM'd me telling me to delete my post.

Funny how he hasn't come one to defend himself.

Seeing as getigf is now what it is, you'd expect Indy if he had nothing to do with this to come defend himself.

Always go with your gut instincts.

d_o_c_ said:
Not trying to toot my own horn, but I posted shit awhile ago about this a-hole. Indy even PM'd me telling me to delete my post.

Funny how he hasn't come one to defend himself.

Seeing as getigf is now what it is, you'd expect Indy if he had nothing to do with this to come defend himself.

Always go with your gut instincts.

he was either completely FOOLED by this happening or he was in on it......

Retabolil2 said:
Actually those are Mcdonalds money. and what he said is bullshit he was making much more. Dont forget he was selling fake GTP and highest prices!

Just lunch money, get out!!!!! really??? damn, so how much do you think he was actually pulling in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom