Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys. I've never used steroids, so say what you will, this is an outsider's voice looking in.

I don't give a flying fuck WHO supported the dude, he was OPENLY POSTING ON THE BOARDS.

C'mon now, it was a matter of time before he got busted and you ended up losing your $$$ anyway. He got out when his "backorder log" was at its highest, and he had the most $$$ in his wallet.

I'd really like to think Indy had the wool pulled over his eyes as well, but who knows?

"Source check" my ass, this is no knock on the EF mods, but the guy was OPENLY POSTING AS A STEROID SOURCE. How the heck can you trust someone like that?

*Shakes head* alot of bro's lost a lot of cash to the bastid, and for that I'm sorry. Whole situation smells like my underwear after a meal of steak and beans and a hard workout

fistfullofsteel said:
no kidding?

16th of december.

----- Forwarded message from [email protected] -----

bro...
im thinkin of goin out of biz in 3-4 months... the pressure is on
and i made enough money to retire.

im offering a link from my site straight to your site for a one
time fee.

if you want, this is a great opportunitey to get all my business!
i sell about 150k per month. net profits about $75k.

if interseted let me know. youre the first and only **** that ive
contacted so far about this.

thanks.

Last edited:
kethnaab said:
guys. I've never used steroids, so say what you will, this is an outsider's voice looking in.

I don't give a flying fuck WHO supported the dude, he was OPENLY POSTING ON THE BOARDS.

C'mon now, it was a matter of time before he got busted and you ended up losing your $$$ anyway. He got out when his "backorder log" was at its highest, and he had the most $$$ in his wallet.

I'd really like to think Indy had the wool pulled over his eyes as well, but who knows?

"Source check" my ass, this is no knock on the EF mods, but the guy was OPENLY POSTING AS A STEROID SOURCE. How the heck can you trust someone like that?

*Shakes head* alot of bro's lost a lot of cash to the bastid, and for that I'm sorry. Whole situation smells like my underwear after a meal of steak and beans and a hard workout

Great post, its only a matter of time before these guys start taking cash and running, i've been observing this internet game for years and i would bet my house on this....HE WILL COME BACK AS SOMEONE else with a new name, start building up his business, spend some money on advertising, buy off a few mods, give aways some juice to get some backing as a new source, gain everyones trust and then DO IT AGAIN........

Satch bullshitted loads of times, like how he had only been training for two years, how he never usedd HGH but then all of a sudden its a must have for PCT, then it was IGF, before that PRIM, FYI satch used to be on the board by the name of leancuisne, he got banned for being a lippy little shit.

I have seen much proof of but not ( irrefutable) to this point. This this finalizes it. I have spoken to many vets, mods, and members about the situation and what i thought.

When i learned the guy was supposedly bsuted i felt sorry for him as i would for anyone. However..i heard too much stuff to believe this...thru this i now know who has zero credibility on this board and should be dismissed.

Additionaly alot of people owe Radar an Apology....he was accused of helping this scumbag....when in reality he announced to watch out for a scam set up by satch in the comming months. Mr.X did alot of good here to which most dont or wont know about.

I never vouched for this scumbag as he always stank of maneur. What an asshole.

Retabolil2 said:
16th of december.

----- Forwarded message from [email protected] -----

bro...
im thinkin of goin out of biz in 3-4 months... the pressure is on
and i made enough money to retire.

im offering a link from my site straight to your site for a one
time fee.

if you want, this is a great opportunitey to get all my business!
i sell about 150k per month. net profits about $75k.

if interseted let me know. youre the first and only source that ive
contacted so far about this.

thanks.

damn, that's some nice fucking money he was making if it was true. 75K * 12 months = $900,000 a year in cash = WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom