Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, this is well f'ed up. Satch was one of the 'big men' around here, well-backed by everyone with a voice.

I'm not trying to be melodramatic but it casts some doubt on the whole system when someone can get to such high profile with what pretty much amounted to site backing and in some threads openly touting his wares, including pictures.

Where does this leave everyone and the whole system of trust and mod-verification we have?

Edit: I'm not trying to cast doubt on any of the mods in this forum. I hold them all in the highest regard and have only good to say about them. Somehow, Satch slipped through the cracks in the system.

Last edited:
blut wump said:
Seriously, this is well f'ed up. Satch was one of the 'big men' around here, well-backed by everyone with a voice.

I'm not trying to be melodramatic but it casts some doubt on the whole system when someone can get to such high profile here with what pretty much amounted to site backing and in some threads pretty much openly touting his wares, including pictures.

Where does this leave everyone and the whole system of trust and mod-verification we have here?
yep... not good at all... something that has been going on ever since i can remember.

Interesting....

To be honest i dont know what to believe anymore but the only thing that puzzled me was, if he was busted by interpol why is his Website still up?

Surely a good dealer would earn more money than a scammer, or does he hope to reappear again as somebody else.

Trust on one and expect the worse, and you will never be disappointed !!!

I don't know guys... With Indy, I have always been the one to give the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty. People come on these boards and make "friends" and put there trust in people that they have never met and back them up. Let Indy explain himself before we jump the gun. I think Indy is a good bro, myself. But for people who think otherwise, put the facts on the table and allow Indy to retort.

ur2insecure said:
Interesting....

To be honest i dont know what to believe anymore but the only thing that puzzled me was, if he was busted by interpol why is his Website still up?

Surely a good dealer would earn more money than a scammer, or does he hope to reappear again as somebody else.

Trust on one and expect the worse, and you will never be disappointed !!!

I didn't believe the interpol information that was put out either. It didn't make sense. I also wonder why he would go scammer. He had an established reputation and I don't see why anyone would kill their reputation unless they were going to walk away from the whole biz.

Since MrX doesnt allow me to express my opinion here I personally asked Radar to approve this post. I believe I have a right to post what I think like all other members.
Ok, we all have seen that in fact Satch was pushing fake GTP stuff instead of the real deal but every single post he made about GTP was supported by many EF vets. I totally agree with blut wump that whole system of source check with mods is fucked up! And I do believe that guys who supported Satch in every fucking thread were well paid! Also Satch was blatantly open advertising his products on this board and many other places. Through many years on the EF board I`ve seen it only once and I think its not good for the board`s reputation. I believe that too many people had their vested interests behind Satch`s dirty advertising campaign! I mean look at GTP! It looks like shit! I`m not saying its good or bad but definitely doesnt look like bestseller! How come it became so popular? Very simple! backed by incredible amount of vets. Did they really like it that much? I dont think so but some gear for free helps alot! In my opinion there are many other products on the market that deserve better reputation than GTP, looks better, works better just doesnt get good promotion like GTP. Satch was an excellent promotion campaign engine! As I posted before there are smart people who can sell you your own shit and there are many other supporters who will always be there to tell you it smells like a rose!
I dont think there is a solution of this problem, hopefully newbies read it and will be more carefull with gear they choose next time.

ur2insecure said:
He could even have an alias and be commenting about himself on this thread right now,
building up trust again, Isnt that wot scammers do.
I think digger would have known that by now... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom