Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wootoom said:
i love this thread im thinking of cumming back over to steroid chat. come on u guys want me here.

SURE, you could be the ultimate poster boy here, all that karma to give, everyone would be kissing your ass.....you should source!!!

Damn,

Someone come & defend himself......The gauntlet has been thrown down Where R U

Satch
Indy
Radar

I hate to believe these horrible acusations...

a bomb said:
Omega IGF is mixed with BA not bac water. If you will check gropep's website you will see that the raw materials can be powder or liquid. Omega Labs is media grade IGF. It is not as powerful as true receptor grade IGF. However, it is much more affordable and it produced positive results for me.

Another advantage besides price is that Omega's IGF can stay in the freezer for a long time with out losing potency.

www.getigf.com was not owned or run by Omega Labs. It was Satch's site. Omega has been in business for 5 years and has alot of experienced bodybuilders that will vouch for his IGF.
Are Abomb finally someone with some sense how goes bro its BigN1ck!

satch and indy are probably touchin tools cause there fuckin homos

digimon7068 said:
Sorry if I seem obtuse but, could you be a little less cryptic? I only have a masters degree. :)

What ever you're trying to say. . .just say it. :confused:

Sorry, only a BS here, and full of it too.

I was saying, there is a ton of reading on the first page or two of the chat board regarding the stuff everyone has been saying about RADAR, and you could draw your own conclusions from the situation.

Also, I guess I was trying to make a funny about your post count and imply you were an alter... .guess it wasnt that :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom