Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
itlnstln said:
link?

And satch sent his apologies to you for lying about EVERYTHING he claimed happened to him, when all that was happeneing was he was trying to sell his business and he DID make off with TONS of Good Bro's $$$$, before factually , as they say, going to The Dark Side - AKA - who cares what it is - he's lucky to be alive...............and that's NO JOKE
you get scammed by him bro?

DBBT said:
you get scammed by him bro?

Why is that of any importance?

just asking

I remember Indy, last week or so, saying that if he EVER found out his "friend" Satch was a Scammer - he's be the first to let us know.

INDY?????????????

Hello??????

How many times did Indy post that he had information that nobody else had? Fuck, I dont know maybe he had the wool pulled over his eyes too. He was a dick to people on the primo pushers thread so there may be a crow eating party at Indy's house.

juicedmohawk said:
How many times did Indy post that he had information that nobody else had? Fuck, I dont know maybe he had the wool pulled over his eyes too. He was a dick to people on the primo pushers thread so there may be a crow eating party at Indy's house.
i don't know, indy could have easily been lied to and will now realize that, hopefully that's his story and not one of being in on a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom