Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
tzan said:
Not a surprise at all. Whoever said it before was right, a few months back when the dude took a little time off because of the "heat", then was up and running in a few weeks, you knew something was up. Not blaming anyone, but the biggest joke of all this was the blantent self advertising that was allowed to go on. If you were a newbie and were on the boards for 1 week, you could obviously figure out this man had what you wanted.....and with all the backing of him, you'd of figured you were going with the best. Just a F'n shame!!
Afuckingmen! The site allowing that kind of premotion of source to go on was complete crap. The best sources tend to be the ones you hear nothing about and lay the fuck low. Dealing with someone like Satch was just asking for trouble but I do feel for the people that got ripped off.

digimon7068 said:
No offense Ret, you're a stand up guy but, I don't recall that at all.

Lots of vets pushed his "shit" here, a lot of them im sure receive perks such as free or reduced price gear, or at least large fronts.....can't hate them, thats just the way this online game works, i doubt any vets or mods here know for "sure" that this guy was a scammer or they wouldn't have backed him, ALTHOUGH, im sure there are at least one or two or three or more who were in on this bullshit

boston789 said:
I wonder if his gear can still be used?
not all his gear was bunk.I would have to say if you were a big name around here he was giveing you the good stuff.he had to give some people the good stuff so he would have people to back him that his stuff was good.I allways got it.and I am sorry to say I was probly a poun in his plan.it all makes alote of sence to me now.there is alote more to my storry but this is all I will say. :worried:

superqt4u2nv said:
Afuckingmen! The site allowing that kind of premotion of source to go on was complete crap. The best sources tend to be the ones you hear nothing about and lay the fuck low. Dealing with someone like Satch was just asking for trouble but I do feel for the people that got ripped off.
seems fishy to me, but everytime i ask certain questions, i get the same answers from the same people, pushing the same product.

A buddy of mine got some GTP EQ from him a few weeks before he went MIA...you think he should still use it? You think the EQ is complete shit?

I have a few thoughts on this whole mess.

Good for Mr X and the mods for discovering the truth and letting us know in an open and honest manner.

When I was new to the boards, a well-respected mod reccomended Satch as a source...I passed. There was just something I didn't like about just trusting someone's word that I really did not know.

I found several good sources on my own, domestic and overseas - you must do your own due diligence. Blind trust in anyone can get you into a world of hurt.

Be careful who you throw your loyalty to online. There are a lot of people who set themselves up to me mauled by the mob for being on the wrong side of the fence on this mess (and for good reason.)

I hope we can vent and put this behind us.

Bluesman

boston789 said:
A buddy of mine got some GTP EQ from him a few weeks before he went MIA...you think he should still use it? You think the EQ is complete shit?
Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom