Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & CA Bound

Re: Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & BB Bound

scorpiogirl said:
But Hey.....I applied to adopt a cat today from the kill shelter! YEY!!! I've been jealous of all you cat people for quite a while now.

ps....I'm LOVING reading your log!

That's awesome! Jeezus, they call it "the kill shelter"??? God. My little baby (all 16 lb of him) came from the Palm Beach "Rescue Center" in 1991. LOL Most reliable male I know!

Sassy69 said:
That's awesome! Jeezus, they call it "the kill shelter"??? God. My little baby (all 16 lb of him) came from the Palm Beach "Rescue Center" in 1991. LOL Most reliable male I know!
No, they don't call it the kill shelter - I did, because it is. It's called Animal Care and Control - pretty much the same thing, right?

...and yes, I understand about the "reliable male" thing! lol I adopted one of my dogs from this same shelter 4 years ago, and was a sponsor for their 2005 Walk-for-Animals. I'm all about animals! :heart:

Sassy69 said:
VPX DIETEX!!!!!! Its a 1-hoodia-based product - doens't always work for everyone but it made my contest prep last spring sooo easy - killed my appetite flat dead.

Thx girl -- its a new experience every time. For me the biggest challenge is just the consistency in life -- I have been in "transition mode" for like 3 yrs now & it gets friggen old. 2-WHen do I get to meet a nice guy, get married & have a 3-normal boring life in Suburbia, USA?[/QUOTE]

1-With so much fake or weak Hoodia on the market how do you know this product is reputable? (Sorry I'm still new to supplements and their makers)

2-When you stop looking for him.

3-IMO Normal & boring just don't fit the mental image I have of you.

Thank you for explaining the "Efficient calorie burning" in an earlier post.

1-With so much fake or weak Hoodia on the market how do you know this product is reputable? (Sorry I'm still new to supplements and their makers)
-- Never tried any other hoodia stuff - Dietex was recommended to me & worked fantastically.
2-When you stop looking for him.
-- ...!

3-IMO Normal & boring just don't fit the mental image I have of you.
-- Well I'd just like to arrive at some place & stay there awhile.... But I don't think I'm normal & boring....

Thank you for explaining the "Efficient calorie burning" in an earlier post -- :)

30 March 2006 (Thurs)

Early day today - had to bring my car in, so decided to wait for it at the gym across the street.

Diet:
Meal 1: 8 am (on the way to the car place)
3 oz sweet potato
2 x turkey patties

Meal 2: 10:30 am (PWO)
2 scoops Bev Intl Ultra Size + 10 g glutamine + water

Meal 3: 1:30 pm
4 oz chicken
3 oz sweet potato
2 c broccoli

Meal 4: 5 pm
handful of almonds

Meal 5: 8 pm
4 oz top round
1 c broccoli

Training: Legs!
5 min treadmill warmup
squats: bar/20 x 2 (warmup), 35/12 x 2, 25/12
Giant: (x3) - hams
- GMs: bar/12, 5/12, 10/12
- lying leg curls: 95/12 x 2, 95/12 (5 low to mid, 5 mid to hi, 2 full)
- hyper ext: 0/15 x 3 (4 TUT)
Giant: (x3) - quads
- Seating Slided Hack:90/12 115/12 x 2
- 1 leg hack: 25/12 x 3
- Leg ext: 130/15, 145/12 145/12 ->115/8 -> 70/8 ->40/5

* started gettign really flaky at that last set *

1 hr massage --> got yelled at about stretching pre-workout. Some remnants of my rotated pelvis still to be worked out.

1 hr massage --> got yelled at about stretching pre-workout. Some remnants of my rotated pelvis still to be worked out.[/QUOTE]

are you supposed to stretch before weights? Trainer told me no, but to stretch after?

ck2006 said:
1 hr massage --> got yelled at about stretching pre-workout. Some remnants of my rotated pelvis still to be worked out.

are you supposed to stretch before weights? Trainer told me no, but to stretch after?[/QUOTE]
Don't freak out about your pelvis. Almost everyone has a pelvic, shoulder, head, back distortion, or a combination of things.

Sassy!!! Are you using Oxycalm? I need another female's opinion this stuff ... pleeeeeeeeeease ...

Top Bottom