Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & CA Bound

Re: Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & BB Bound

Sassy69 said:
I don't get them anymore. Otherwise, DIETEX BABY!

I dont mean to sound like an idiot but what is that?

Also, I just want to say that I think you will take this competition down like its nothing... like its just a summer breeze floating by :)

You are a very inteligent woman and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from you ...aspecially with this log :)

Good luck :heart:

VPX DIETEX!!!!!! Its a hoodia-based product - doens't always work for everyone but it made my contest prep last spring sooo easy - killed my appetite flat dead.

Thx girl -- its a new experience every time. For me the biggest challenge is just the consistency in life -- I have been in "transition mode" for like 3 yrs now & it gets friggen old. WHen do I get to meet a nice guy, get married & have a normal boring life in Suburbia, USA?

Sassy69 said:
VPX DIETEX!!!!!! Its a hoodia-based product - doens't always work for everyone but it made my contest prep last spring sooo easy - killed my appetite flat dead.

Thx girl -- its a new experience every time. For me the biggest challenge is just the consistency in life -- I have been in "transition mode" for like 3 yrs now & it gets friggen old. WHen do I get to meet a nice guy, get married & have a normal boring life in Suburbia, USA?
I'll have to check that out!

Sassy69 said:
Diet: Time to set up efficient burning --- If you are just starting a new diet or made a significant change to what you are currently doing, your body needs some time to adjust to the new changes. If the diet is tuned enough so that it truly works for you (some just don't so you'd have to see how you respond) so you can't expect to change a diet or start a diet & see dramatic results immediately. Sometimes you can drop a bunch of water weight immediately, but for continued efficient burning you need to give your body enough time, keeping the diet or the change consistent for long enough for metabolism to become predictable and spot on.

Does that make any sense? The challenge is getting it consistent - this is critical to effective burning (i.e. your body has "trained" itself to expect the particular diet /schedule and is now running as if it expects to have that same schedule. If you have a food panic and throw down a bunch of crap, it throws off the expected schedule and throws your system for a loop while it tries to respond to what it didnt' expect - so in a sense it has to step back start re-expecting the consistency again -- i.e. sets back the period of successful consistency). And along with that, people tend to screw up the consistency because they haven't really established the HABIT of eating on the new program / schedule for usually 2-3 weeks. Because its foreign to them, they aren't sure if they like it, they haven't mastered managing the food panics, or the schedule is new & maybe needs to be worked on to fit into the rest of the current lifestyle.

Damn, Sassy. No one has ever explained it like that. Food panic - yes, that's the best way to describe it! I feel like a light bulb has gone off in my head. Sassy and consistency, Bunny and Macro and alcohol - I've had an informative week!

K to you if I could :heart: :heart: :heart:

(And Nelms, you're truly sneaky...........)

That's usually why people's diets fail - they go 1 week and think "I've followed my diet for a whole week, why don't I see results? Oh fuck it. I must have a slow metabolism or my thyroid is fucked up so I'll never lose the weight." Takes time. Your body will always rebound from any short term change - e.g. you eat a pile of shit and then look fat & bloaty the next day --- its going to take a few days for your body to clear that out. But if you keep doing that -- binge, purge, binge, purge -- even not on an extreme level it will bog down your progress. Further sometimes if you clean up your diet, you will see the immediate effect of water weight drop (probably due to a healthieir level of carb intake) but your body has to go thru a longer process of slowly detoxing out all the shit that was packed in there prior to the change in diet. There are so many processes that have to be allowed to run as they do naturally that you can't just say the changes are occurring at the macro level (e.g. I still look fat so the diet must not be working.)

Sassy69 said:
My competition dates:
July 21-22 - NPC Teen Collegiate Masters National Championships - Pitthsburgh (where in Pittburgh dunno yet)
July 14-15 - NPC Southern States (Ft. Lauderdale)

other than that, dunno. All subject to my job situation.

Diet: Time to set up efficient burning --- If you are just starting a new diet or made a significant change to what you are currently doing, your body needs some time to adjust to the new changes. If the diet is tuned enough so that it truly works for you (some just don't so you'd have to see how you respond) so you can't expect to change a diet or start a diet & see dramatic results immediately. Sometimes you can drop a bunch of water weight immediately, but for continued efficient burning you need to give your body enough time, keeping the diet or the change consistent for long enough for metabolism to become predictable and spot on.

Does that make any sense? The challenge is getting it consistent - this is critical to effective burning (i.e. your body has "trained" itself to expect the particular diet /schedule and is now running as if it expects to have that same schedule. If you have a food panic and throw down a bunch of crap, it throws off the expected schedule and throws your system for a loop while it tries to respond to what it didnt' expect - so in a sense it has to step back start re-expecting the consistency again -- i.e. sets back the period of successful consistency). And along with that, people tend to screw up the consistency because they haven't really established the HABIT of eating on the new program / schedule for usually 2-3 weeks. Because its foreign to them, they aren't sure if they like it, they haven't mastered managing the food panics, or the schedule is new & maybe needs to be worked on to fit into the rest of the current lifestyle.

Absolutely outstanding post. Karma hath been lobbed into your general vicinity. :)

mermaid said:
Damn, Sassy. No one has ever explained it like that. Food panic - yes, that's the best way to describe it! I feel like a light bulb has gone off in my head. Sassy and consistency, Bunny and Macro and alcohol - I've had an informative week!

K to you if I could :heart: :heart: :heart:

(And Nelms, you're truly sneaky...........)

;) :D

:friends: :heart:

Sassy69 said:
Sometimes its hard to find a "training buddy" who will hang out w/ you while you are dieting..... Most of the time they just run screaming.

I'll be your dieting buddy, but the training buddy will be a little hard. Your diet looks really similar to mine on my 1800 days, I am supposed to be eating 1200 on my days off!

Oh I love me a good Sassy log. I am glad you are going back to BB IMO your one competitor that makes BB look feminine as well as attractive wish there were more ladies like you in the sport that could pull off that sexy style.

ck2006 said:
I'll be your dieting buddy, but the training buddy will be a little hard. Your diet looks really similar to mine on my 1800 days, I am supposed to be eating 1200 on my days off!

I guess if the cal difference is primarily from pre / post workout meals then you should be ok....

Top Bottom