Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & CA Bound

Re: Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & BB Bound

Sassy69 said:
I dropped 8-9% bf in 9 weeks so I really dont' see a problem w/ 12-13% in 16-18 weeks. But half of it is setting up the burning efficiently.

I know that the bolded portion looks so basic and understandable, but would you be kind enough to elaborate on that? I think a lot of people would be interested in the concepts and thought process behind that.

:)

Sassy69 said:
You gotta be real careful those offers ... competition dieting is like 4 months of PMS....
I was thinking the same thing :)
I can't get to the link you attached below what day is the comp?? SO I can check out my calendar.

nelmsjer said:
I know that the bolded portion looks so basic and understandable, but would you be kind enough to elaborate on that? I think a lot of people would be interested in the concepts and thought process behind that.

:)
I am curiously waiting too :)

My competition dates:
July 21-22 - NPC Teen Collegiate Masters National Championships - Pitthsburgh (where in Pittburgh dunno yet)
July 14-15 - NPC Southern States (Ft. Lauderdale)

other than that, dunno. All subject to my job situation.

Diet: Time to set up efficient burning --- If you are just starting a new diet or made a significant change to what you are currently doing, your body needs some time to adjust to the new changes. If the diet is tuned enough so that it truly works for you (some just don't so you'd have to see how you respond) so you can't expect to change a diet or start a diet & see dramatic results immediately. Sometimes you can drop a bunch of water weight immediately, but for continued efficient burning you need to give your body enough time, keeping the diet or the change consistent for long enough for metabolism to become predictable and spot on.

Does that make any sense? The challenge is getting it consistent - this is critical to effective burning (i.e. your body has "trained" itself to expect the particular diet /schedule and is now running as if it expects to have that same schedule. If you have a food panic and throw down a bunch of crap, it throws off the expected schedule and throws your system for a loop while it tries to respond to what it didnt' expect - so in a sense it has to step back start re-expecting the consistency again -- i.e. sets back the period of successful consistency). And along with that, people tend to screw up the consistency because they haven't really established the HABIT of eating on the new program / schedule for usually 2-3 weeks. Because its foreign to them, they aren't sure if they like it, they haven't mastered managing the food panics, or the schedule is new & maybe needs to be worked on to fit into the rest of the current lifestyle.

Sassy69 said:
My competition dates:
July 21-22 - NPC Teen Collegiate Masters National Championships - Pitthsburgh (where in Pittburgh dunno yet)
July 14-15 - NPC Southern States (Ft. Lauderdale)

other than that, dunno. All subject to my job situation.

Diet: Time to set up efficient burning --- If you are just starting a new diet or made a significant change to what you are currently doing, your body needs some time to adjust to the new changes. If the diet is tuned enough so that it truly works for you (some just don't so you'd have to see how you respond) so you can't expect to change a diet or start a diet & see dramatic results immediately. Sometimes you can drop a bunch of water weight immediately, but for continued efficient burning you need to give your body enough time, keeping the diet or the change consistent for long enough for metabolism to become predictable and spot on.

Does that make any sense? The challenge is getting it consistent - this is critical to effective burning (i.e. your body has "trained" itself to expect the particular diet /schedule and is now running as if it expects to have that same schedule. If you have a food panic and throw down a bunch of crap, it throws off the expected schedule and throws your system for a loop while it tries to respond to what it didnt' expect - so in a sense it has to step back start re-expecting the consistency again -- i.e. sets back the period of successful consistency). And along with that, people tend to screw up the consistency because they haven't really established the HABIT of eating on the new program / schedule for usually 2-3 weeks. Because its foreign to them, they aren't sure if they like it, they haven't mastered managing the food panics, or the schedule is new & maybe needs to be worked on to fit into the rest of the current lifestyle.
How do you manage your food panics???

Sassy69 said:
I don't get them anymore. Otherwise, DIETEX BABY!

IMO, VPX makes good products.

All that sleep - I'm guessing you probably need it. You're body will thank you for it later, and adjust back to a normal schedule in time.

Good luck, Sassy! :) I wish you the best of luck.....AND skill! ;)

powderguy said:
Good luck, Sassy! :) I wish you the best of luck.....AND skill! ;)

Hey! Thx PG! One step at a time. My body is actually startign to tell me that it wants to do cardio in the morning...! (Obviously I need to get to bed before 4 am in order to do 5 am cardio... :rolleyes: )

Top Bottom