Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & CA Bound

Re: Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & BB Bound

I'm glad you're back to BB. I read your other log and it pained me to think that you would have to "lose" all that muscle you put on, just to fit into the figure ideal.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, BTW. Figure girls work their asses off (almost literally :) ). It's just that I've always admired women in BB. Especially when they carry all that muscle and still look feminine.

I"ve bookmarked you.

I've just read through your progress and log, amazing!!! Well done, and good luck in prep. for the Comps as well!

cheers
:beer:

Awesome, Sassy! I'll be at your PA show for sure! :) I, like many others here, can't wait to see YOU do this. I've heard all about it, read a little of your old log, I've seen the pics.....but now in REAL TIME!!! I'm so excited!!! snort snort :lmao:

PS....to be honest. You strike me as a "strong girl" not a "figure girl" anyway. GO SASSY!!!! :twirl:

scorpiogirl said:
Awesome, Sassy! I'll be at your PA show for sure! :) I, like many others here, can't wait to see YOU do this. I've heard all about it, read a little of your old log, I've seen the pics.....but now in REAL TIME!!! I'm so excited!!! snort snort :lmao:

PS....to be honest. You strike me as a "strong girl" not a "figure girl" anyway. GO SASSY!!!! :twirl:

Pa where in Pa that's right next to me. Only like 1 1/2 hrs from Pittsburg.

LOL -- the figure vs BB discussion --- I agree - Figure Girls rock! The training is just as brutal as BB but w/ different goals - or not - some girls still need to build that base to get on stage. "cute" & "lean" isnt' good enough for figure. But the competitoin itself I just find annoying & thankless. That's just me. BB, regardless of how you place and all that, is much more fulfilling.

The show is the NPC Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh - you can google it to find the location. I'm not familiar w/ the area so I'm not sweatign the exactly location just yet. You can check also on www.npcnewsonline.com & click on the 2006 Schedule link to see the specifics.

:rose:

subscribed

I'm SO coming to Pittsburgh. Oh, yes, Road Trip!!!!

Congrats on the decision. :rose:

Sassy69 said:
No idea - i'd have to run the fitday numbers. Probably going to be around 50/30/20.

The bday isnt' until July - just thougth would be interesting to spend my 41st bday winning the overall at the Southern States show this yr!

Can't wait to see your progress. You go girl!!! :)

Top Bottom