Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & CA Bound

Re: Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & BB Bound

Sassy69 said:
No idea - i'd have to run the fitday numbers. Probably going to be around 50/30/20.

The bday isnt' until July - just thougth would be interesting to spend my 41st bday winning the overall at the Southern States show this yr!
I smell a meet-up in the works ... :) ... 15th Is Treil's show so I won't be able to make it to FL ... hoping for the PA one :) Thanks for reminding me :) Good luck Sassy! I need my amino's ... ahhhh :)

Hmmmm......Treil on the 15th and Sassy on the 22nd-23rd...

Let the scheming begin... :evil:

Finally! ;) I shall go into lurk mode in your journal once again. I am glad you started a new one...I got tired of reading and rereading the old one!

Good luck, Sassy!

You look fabulous at 40 and I can only imagine how awesome you are going to look by your 41st Birthday. :arty: Thank you for continuing to be an inspiration for those of us just starting or re-starting our journey to fitness!

(I turn 40 in June so you know I'll be reading your log! :ryanh: )

:elephant: Go Sassy!
I think it was a great decision to return to BB! Good luck! This is going to be fun .

Ahhh thanks for the answer Miss Sassy pants :)

And best of luck on your road to the stage, you're show date in my birthday so you're going to be amazing, with your sexy azz self ;)

Top Bottom