Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy: July 2006 - 41 & CA Bound

Sassy69 said:
Wohoo! Just like the first day of school.... The hardest part will probably be finding my way down there & not getting lost again...

Make sure you take a quarter for a phone call, pack your lunch, play nice with the other kiddies and don't run with scissors.....

:lmao:

Sassy69 said:
LMAO! I know! I was thinking that this morning....

mojo- my mom's family has lived on a lake for as long as I can remember, I'm a water junky and have waterskiied since being a kid - I'm not a whiz at it but I've done it. My point is that its not like being able to go to the beach - if you don't have access to someone w/ a boat or a house up on that lake, you ain't going. I'm a water person - I know a lot of people say "I'm a water person" -- I grew up on Lake Superior. Grandparents live on one of the "10,000 lakes" in the "land of 10,000 lakes", I've already determined where I want my ashes dumped and it will be on the backside of the 3rd reef in 80ft of water off of Pompano Beach, FL. If I didn't have to breathe I could just live down there at that depth. When I lived in Arizona for the first 2 months I lived there I didn't have a car so I'd borrow a bike, pick a direction and go to see if I could find water somewhere. I guess I can't express enough how landlocked I feel here w/o access to the ocean somewhere. (and sorry - a 6 hr drive to my parents' condo isn't pulling it either...) Its just where my current job situation has led me and I haven't been able to orchestrate an escape yet.

Anyway.. just trying to make it to "somewhere".

Ya know, the more I read about you, the more I think you should train for a triathlon! ;) You want more cardio and feel good in the water... Do a little sprint one! Where do you live now? I'm not sure because you talk about CA, ATL and AZ...

I love the water too and can swim a mile through a lake in about 33 min. I am severely water-skiing challenged, which my Tri friends thought was VERY funny. I can knee board like a champ though. It's freaking strange.. And my arms felt pulled outta socket for days.

We have a boat and if you want to go out and you're near Raleigh, let me know. I'll bop over the waves on the knee board! You can water ski, k?

Sassy69 said:
Wohoo! Just like the first day of school.... The hardest part will probably be finding my way down there & not getting lost again...

My favorite part of the first day of school was picking an outfit.

So, whatcha wearing tomorrrow?

I never look hot and sexy anymore. I work out all the time and I'm a farmer. That equals stinky and sweaty. The goats would probably love me more if I wore a feed bag.

Tell me about your wonderful new first day outfit. Did you buy something special? Have a great day tomorrow!

jenscats5 said:
Make sure you take a quarter for a phone call, pack your lunch, play nice with the other kiddies and don't run with scissors.....

:lmao:

LOL Run w/ scissors... I will pack a lunch (actually 5 meals...), charge the cell phone, mark out my territory (cube) and shoot spitballs. ;)

And remember to pack my Cardio Breeze in case I start to fall asleep.

trimojo said:
My favorite part of the first day of school was picking an outfit.

So, whatcha wearing tomorrrow?

I never look hot and sexy anymore. I work out all the time and I'm a farmer. That equals stinky and sweaty. The goats would probably love me more if I wore a feed bag.

Tell me about your wonderful new first day outfit. Did you buy something special? Have a great day tomorrow!

Right now I live in Atlanta. Born in N. Minnesota, went to school in Arizona, lived in Ft. Lauderdale area for 12 yrs, 10 months on contract job back in Minnesota & then down here for the last 2 years. I *Really* wanted to move to CA, but it didnt' work out this summer, so took the opportunity here as an extra step for a better orchestrated move to CA (at least that's my current plan).

LOL I bought a whole pile of new stuff - but I got a nice herringbone jacket that will go great w/ black pants, a blue top and some heels. Hard to go wrong w/ black :)

Top Bottom