Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy 2005

They dont call you "SASSY FOR NOTHING" WOWIE
SAS U LOOK TREMENDOUS!

I WISH U LUCK... I wish i were in Atlanta to see the show! ..

We luv u Sas!

Sassy rocked the house!!!!!! She was gorgeous!!!!!

And I'm still loving the ab/thigh pose......SSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I celebrated w/ 1 rum & diet coke, but couldnt' handle the rum flavor so I stuck w/ diet coke that nite. When we got back on Sunday after a buffet at the hotel w/ eggs, bacon, sausage, 1 piece of french toast (no syrup) & 2 donuts & 4 cups of coffee, we did a photo shoot that my trainer arranged, and then went out for Mexican! Bunch of chips & salsa, no cheese (scared to death of lactose intolerance right now), fajitas, no rice/beans, and a diet coke. And I was stuffed for the rest of the day.

Today I had a big fat cup of coffee and otherwise, just eating clean - mostly protein & veggies today. A little bit of water retention in my hands but otherwise I feel great! Just tired.

It was just phenomenal to see everyone --

Jens, Bunny, Ulter, Matty, Shadow, NYC, aap, 4everhung, HH, Frisky & Cheffy -- HUGS to you all and thank you so much for being there to share in my adventure. You made it even more than what I was working for.

Hey doll??

think about this:

Lenda Murray, at her Ms O BEST never weighed 160.

This chick weighed 162 and the judges though Sass competitive enough to move her UP a weight class

HUGE HUGE compliment

Last edited:
Sassy69 said:
It was just phenomenal to see everyone --

Jens, Bunny, Ulter, Matty, Shadow, NYC, aap, 4everhung, HH, Frisky & Cheffy -- HUGS to you all and thank you so much for being there to share in my adventure. You made it even more than what I was working for.

Hun -- it was my pleasure to be there. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your experience & transformation.

Sooooo very proud of you!! *big hug*

Sassy69 said:

Sassy.. words can't begin to express how happy I was being there to support you.

:heart: :rose: :heart:

Top Bottom