Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy 2005

haha i actually read the entire thing to find that out.. I guess i was looking for it so hard i missed it.. DUMBASS (I am)
Sassy69 said:
Nope, its there right at the top of the first post:

Current stats coming some time this week....
- Weight: 160
- Height: 5'7"

CanadianCutie said:
haha i actually read the entire thing to find that out.. I guess i was looking for it so hard i missed it.. DUMBASS (I am)

Naw sweetie. Its just one of the more boring details in the whole thread. ;)

133 lb 8.6 % bf.

If I competed this time, I'd guess 138-140, 9%. (Um, well gotta get to 145, 15% first....)

That would actually be interesting. I have a sneaking suspicion I"m at 155 (or less???) right now and still haven't nailed down my BF. This whole effort is going to be all about the bodyfat but not lose muscle.

1/14/05

Some general comments: Just received my order of Beverly Int'l Ultra 40 liver tabs & Mass Aminos -- need to figure out how these will be incorporated into the diet. I was pretty much wiped from 3 hrs of sleep last nite & had a visit w/ the massage therapist for my back. Thus, night off from training. Well 10 min AM cardio. My day started at 5 am, I still ate every 3 hrs but I was *STARVING* when that 3 hr pt ticked over.

Waking body temp: forgot again
supps - same, added Echinecea + goldenseal, kyolic garlic (cold almost gone) . Also replaced my flax seed oil w/ fish oil.

Meal 1 - 5 am
1/3 c oatmeal
1 1/2 scoop protein mix

7 am - large black coffee + splenda

Meal 2 - 9 am
1 1/2 scoop isopure + water

Meal 3- 12 pm
4 oz chicken + salad
2 tbsp low cal honey mustard dressing
3 oz sweet potato

Meal 4 - 2:30 pm

Snack - starvin marvin! - 4 pm
handful of almonds

Meal 5 - 5:10 pm
4 oz chicken + salad
vinegar & oil

Snack - 8 pm (stuck in traffic)
4 life savers cnandies

Meal 6: 9 pm

Totals:
Cal: 1610 Fat: 39 (23%) Carb: 73 (16%) Protein: 228 (60%)

Training:
AM: 10 min lower back warm up (doesn't really count as training)

Last edited:
Hi Sassy, just read your thread after a few days away from the board and I'd just like to say, Wow. You look really, really good. Thank you for putting up the pics and for using one as your avatar. It rocks. Good luck, and I am so looking forward to progress updates. You have a great physique, lots of size, really a bod to be proud of. We are all rooting for you and its great to have you on this board.

skittles said:
Sassy - Do you take just 1 fish oil cap. per day? Is it best to take in the morning?

The bottle says to take 1-2 w/ every meal. I end up taking the one w/ my Meal 1, but since I'm at work all day I haven't packed the additional ones. I'm trying to keep the supps to a min and I already carry 3 meals + rALA, in addition to my stock of protein mix, etc at work. So yea, I just take the one right now. Prob not optimal, but that's what I've been doign so far. I need to read up a little more on what exactly you do w/ those things. I also throw flax meal in my oatmeal in the morning and have flax oil w/ my vinegar & oil on my salads.

Top Bottom