Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy 2005

Yea I don't know what you call these things -- use like the lat pulldown bar or a shorter straight bar, stand back from the cable w/ straight arms & pull down w/ a pivot at the hip, pulling the bar from about shoulder height down to waist keeping the arms straight and feeling muscle down the center lower part of your back as bar approaches the bottom of the rep...

Anyway, these just sort of sucked.

1/13/05

Some general comments: My chest showed itself on chest night and I'm starting to see the muscles show even after pump (e.g. this morning). This is cool because my chest has been lame for the last 2 yrs. Starting to get striations in shoulders. I now fit in my next to 'skinny' jeans. Quads are starting to pop. I'll get a bicep measurement this weekend for a "pumped" state. Generally I see the bodyfat dropping.

Waking body temp: forgot again
supps - same, added Echinecea + goldenseal, kyolic garlic (cold almost gone) . Also replaced my flax seed oil w/ fish oil.

Meal 1 - 8 am
1/3 c oatmeal
3 whites + 1 whole egg

9 am - large black coffee + splenda

Meal 2 - 12 noon
4 oz chicken + salad
2 tbsp low cal honey mustard dressing
3 oz sweet potatoe
diet coke

Meal 3- 3 pm
1 1/2 scoops protein mix + glutamine + water

Meal 4 - 5:20pm
4 oz chicken + salad
vinegar & oil

Meal 5: 8:30 pm
Myoplex carb sense protein bar after cardio

Meal 6: 10:30 pm
1 1/2 scoop isopure + water + glutamine

Meal 7: 1 am
4 oz turkey burger

Totals:
Cal: 1508 Fat: 40 (26%) Carb: 63 (15%) Protein: 206 (59%)

Training:
AM: 5 min lower back warm up (doesn't really count as training)
PM:
1 hr "fusion" cardio class
abs - not so great because my back was bothering me.
crunches: 30 x 3
scissor kick thingie - 20 x 2 (hurt the ol back)
cable pulldown abs - 100/15 x 3
leg raises 3 x 20

fold you hands or place a towel under the small of the back on the leg scissors

Sassy69 said:
Yea I don't know what you call these things -- use like the lat pulldown bar or a shorter straight bar, stand back from the cable w/ straight arms & pull down w/ a pivot at the hip, pulling the bar from about shoulder height down to waist keeping the arms straight and feeling muscle down the center lower part of your back as bar approaches the bottom of the rep...

Anyway, these just sort of sucked.

Those are hard to do :)

Tried that. Still sore. These cardio classes are testing my back a lot so I think I just need to give it a little time.

try the cable cruncjes on ahigh pully...on your kness with a rope attachment

OR

seated backwards on a lat pull machine

The Shadow said:
try the cable cruncjes on ahigh pully...on your kness with a rope attachment

This is what I called the "cable pull down abs" or whatever. I think I just overdid during the cardio class. The music these days is so much FASTER than it was when I grew up LMAO! Either that or when I used to go out dancing I was in my stack heel shoes. It just doesnt' work the same in a pair of tennis shoes.

Sassy69 said:
This is what I called the "cable pull down abs" or whatever. I think I just overdid during the cardio class. The music these days is so much FASTER than it was when I grew up LMAO! Either that or when I used to go out dancing I was in my stack heel shoes. It just doesnt' work the same in a pair of tennis shoes.

um.....werent you standing when you did those?

as opposed to kneeling??

places the pivot point differently

Top Bottom