Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy 2005

skittles said:
Sassy, looking good. Your frame looks great. You definitely look like you have competed/should compete. You are very inspiring!
Hope you feel better too!

For those who haven't seen some of my old photos, I did my first show in 2000 and have had a lot of trouble trying to duplicate those results since due to various personal & professional situations. So to be honest I'm living in a perpetual state of trying to be that person again. The difference is that I have a huge bunch more muscle on my body and a lot more knowedge, but damn is it frustrating trying to get that again knowing that I've let it all go to shit a few times already.

But enough whining - that's why its so important to get my shit in order now.

Last edited:
You guys are so sweet. I felt like such a porker taking those pictures today. But it's all for a good cause right? :)

Sassy69 said:
You guys are so sweet. I felt like such a porker taking those pictures today. But it's all for a good cause right? :)

You might feel like a porker but you really aren't, just think, a few weeks from now you'll feel like a million bucks.

That's what I'm bankin on!

Barring problems w/ my cold, I'm lookin at doing a bunch of hiphop, etc. dance cardio classes & yoga this week at the gym. Wohoo! I think this is actually going to be interesting to cut back a little on the lifting & pursue the cardio.

You may be trying to be that person again - but I like the "new you" with more muscle than before. I think you look good now, but I can't wait to see the progress picsas they come. You are going to look phenominal.

Now THOSE are guns. Haven't seen guns like that in awhile! :)

Thx daisy! LOL -- well ugly truth has been photo'd & posted. No more excuses huh? Let the clock start tickin!

Top Bottom