Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarmswarehouse Reviews?

Ectopecstho

Afternoon everyone!

Wanted to see if anyone had heard anything in regards to the newer sarms site sarmswarehouse? Yes I know sarms1 is good to go, I'm just looking for any unbiased thoughts. Site looks nice, easy to navigate, and they post "tests" of supps.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing people's thoughts. Happy Monday......

there was a totally independent check on these companies done by a lab. they were given ZERO advanced warning

out of the companies sarms1 was the ONLY one that had 99% pure sarm's. some of the others were 40% or less. and there were half of them the products weren't sarm's at all, meaning they were totally bunk

so based on that why would you take the chance on any other brand? sarms1 is the ONLY one you should trust

Thank you for the reply Steve. Do you have a link to this testing? I'd be interested to see it. While I know and have verified sarms1 is good to go, it still doesn't mean I'm not interested to learn about other companies. If it's a solid company why not support them? If they are just junk with strong evidence, let's make sure people know. I love my ford and my chevy, but I'm sure both would agree that each are solid companies.

Top Bottom