Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms4sale arrived question

bogusone

My package arrived from sarms4sale good looking thing :chomp::heart: Ostarine/gw stack with cia haha

I bought them but not not sure what and how to cycle them, just wanted to try. Any help appreciated. 1st cycle and 1 bottle each.

My package arrived from sarms4sale good looking thing :chomp::heart: Ostarine/gw stack with cia haha

I bought them but not not sure what and how to cycle them, just wanted to try. Any help appreciated. 1st cycle and 1 bottle each.

Look at our articles. In future do not buy ANYTHING without looking up what it does and how to use it first.

brother, why would you buy it and not know how to use it? i mean, at least you got it right on the quality, but dont do that again... you should research FIRST and THEN consider a cycle, not vice versa man...

this is how to run it

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceu...KX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

At least you got it from the right place! Check out Dylan's suggestion above. Solid cycle layout. Did you get enough for a 12 week cycle?

Top Bottom