Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 Triple Stack Protocol and LGD

powerstroker92

Hey guys, I've decided after an exhausting amount of research to just go with a simple SARMS cycle to get my feet wet before anything else. I also wasn't to get use to dosing/timing/anything else that comes with maintaining a cycle. I just wanted some input on how well it would work to add LGD along with the stack?
Cycle:
Weeks 1-8: s-4 50/50/50/50/60/60/70/70 mg/day
gw 20mg/day
ost 25mg/day
LGD 10mg/day

Pct weeks 1-3: Nolvadex 20mg/day
HCGenerate 5 caps/day
N2guard 2 caps/day

Also, I was wondering when the pct should start? Immediately after or should I wait a few weeks after the cycle as if I were taking a traditional test cycle. I'm looking for solid strength gains and lots of endurance.
Stats:
8 years consistent training experience
5'7"
79.5kg (175lbs)
23y/o
Looking for that 185kg (~405lbs) back squat! (Currently at 166kg [365lbs]) to help get my clean and jerk to 140kg (308lbs)!

There's nothing wrong with adding LGD, but I would run either osta or LGD in this cycle - they basically do the same thing, just LGD is more powerful with more side effects. Also, you can start pct for this cycle the day after it ends. Good luck getting your back squat and clean and jerk goals!

Top Bottom