Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Andarine (S-4) & Cardarine (GW-501516) Log

Monday-Day 25

Today was strength but since it's my deload week I plan on keeping reps extremely low if I go heavy with anything. So that's what I did ha. Also, started my S-4 at 80 mg today and only a small delay in transitioning from outside to the pitch black garage. Other than that no sides!

Workout

Warm up: 5 min boxing, deadlift 275x3, 295x3,315x1

Deadlift(resistance band=15 lbs): 315x3 on min

(Rest 2 min)

Squat clean+2 jerk to split jerk alternating stance(EMOM): 135,135,155,155,175,175,185,185
Cleans: 8
Split jerk: 8/side=16 total

10 rounds of: 7 ring pullups, 10 pushups, 10 mason twist/side (20 total)

Time-10:59

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

I decided to start a new deadlift program after the weekend it's called Justa's singles program and basically you just do an increasing ladder of 1,3,7......etc. all week at a weight that's roughly 60-70% of your max. Every week you add 3-5 lbs and then on the third week you go for a "kind of max." Then the 4th week you deload and start all over with a newly calculated 70% max. This way you can get in a decent amount of volume and you're training for speed since you never go above 70% of your max which allows for constant progress. Tomorrow is conditioning but I will be doing 5 reps at 315 with or without a resistance band. If it feels light I will stay with the 315 or possibly 335. 70% of my deadlift max(455) is approximately 318.5 so it's not even really worth it for me to go above 315 until next week...I gotta stay within the guidelines!

Tuesday-Day 26

Today was conditioning. Still did some low reps of deadlift since I'm following a new program...didn't fatigue me or anything so I'm going to keep with it.

Workout

Warm up: deadlift 185x5, 255x3, 275x3, 5 min boxing

Deadlift(50# res band): 5x1 on min@295

(Rest 2 min)

100 Dumbbell snatch@45# for time: 20/20, 15/15, 10/10, 5/5 per side

Time-4:15

Cooldown: 15 min boxing

I use both bumper plates and regular iron plates when I do deadlift. Unfortunately, since the iron 45s are bigger in diameter than the bumper 45s one of the iron ones cracked from dropping the bar. So...I only have 295 lbs of weights until my friend brings back over the set of 25s at his house. Thus, why I decided to do my deadlift reps with my eyes closed. When your eyes are closed you are not quite as strong so it definitely wasn't easy but it made me focus on my form much more diligently. Oh, and the 100 dumbbell snatches were terrible! Kettlebell snatch is much better for high reps and it doesn't rotate like the dumbbell does. F- that dumbbell!

Are they adjustable dumbbells? I use the hex or fixed hammer strength ones and do not mind them. 20 is tough tho.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Are they adjustable dumbbells? I use the hex or fixed hammer strength ones and do not mind them. 20 is tough tho.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Nah just a regular pair of 45s. I'm going to start using my kettlebells more often than I have been I've got a pair of 53s and a 70# one which is literally a cannonball with a handle.

Just got caught up on your log Travis, great stuff and inspiring.

To be honest, I finished my workout about 90 mins ago and after reading your log, I'm ready to go again.

Good stuff, keep up the great work and I will be stealing some of your workouts

Just got caught up on your log Travis, great stuff and inspiring.

To be honest, I finished my workout about 90 mins ago and after reading your log, I'm ready to go again.

Good stuff, keep up the great work and I will be stealing some of your workouts

Thanks, bro! If you need any ideas for workouts feel free to PM me your email address and I can send you some pdfs for kettlebell, CrossFit, strength training etc. I sent Shrine some pdfs on bodyweight/boxing conditioning written by a guy named ross enamait. Pretty ridiculous I still haven't done all of them.

Thanks, bro! If you need any ideas for workouts feel free to PM me your email address and I can send you some pdfs for kettlebell, CrossFit, strength training etc. I sent Shrine some pdfs on bodyweight/boxing conditioning written by a guy named ross enamait. Pretty ridiculous I still haven't done all of them.

Travis be doing some crazy shit... His workouts are all over the map, but real good stuff though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom