Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms for weight loss

michaeldacey

[FONT=&quot]Hey Guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I just wanted to get feed back on Sarms for Weightloss, specifically GW-501516 (Cardarine). Some people love them but others say they don't work. I've used Cardarine only once and lost weight but couldn't tell if it was the clean diet or the Sarms helping. Maybe it was the placebo effect but it did feel like I had better cardio sessions on it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I get the best results using clen but know it's not good for my heart so I wanna find something else. I've tried ECA stacks but my body had a bad reaction to ephedrine. Makes me sick. So I was debating trying Cardarine again[/FONT]

Cardarine definitely works, and stacks nicely with andarine or stenabolic for a great cutting stack. Esarms.com has some top quality sarms with prebuilt cutting stacks available.

you want to go with a more aggressive sarms cutting stack... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

you want to go with a more aggressive sarms cutting stack... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day
Great stack suggestion right here

I’ve purchased GW1516 that are liquid and can’t find anything on dosing except how much. I need to know if this is SQ/IM/Transdermal or what? No one talks about administration and everything is orally.

You administer it orally, usually with a provided dropper. The bottle should have a concentration listed in mg per mL. You draw out enough mL to get your dose (usually 20mg for gw) and send it down the hatch.

Top Bottom