Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS and Warfarin/Coumadin

I don't think anyone can conclusively say wether or not sarms will cause any interaction issues with your blood thinners, and raise your INR. I do know that sarms will not do it to the degree of AAS, but as to what degree it has an effect (if any) is just too hard to say. To be on the safe side it's probably best to just avoid anything hormonal until you are off of the blood thinners

I dont feel comfortable giving advise on such a subject.A dr would be best suited to answer this and i dont think he will know shyt about sarms, so i would stay away

Extremely confused by part of this thread.
Testosterone is know for thickening blood and increasing red blood cell count. It's one of the side effects listed on the TRT prescriptions.
How does something known for making your blood thicker cause it to become dangerously thin?

However,

I can confirm that GW+S4 will thin your blood! I don't know which one does it though, I just know for sure if you take them both it will thin your blood.

Wish I would have read this a month ago. I literally got out of the hospital a couple days ago; 2 weeks into a sarms cycle with LGD, Carradine and MK677 I tweeked my quad. Barely even registered any pain for a couple fo days and then the bruising started and I started bleeding into the thigh. Was on warfarin for many years. Lost nearly half my rbc's and needed transfusions. Very scary
I haven't posted here in years but I had a question I was hoping someone could answer. About 3 years ago I had a blood clot in my heart and was put on blood thinners. Not knowing there was any interaction between testosterone and coumadin I went on a light prohormone cyle. My INR, which measures blood thinness/thickness, shot up to 10 (dangerously thin) and a minor muscle tear at the time put me in the hospital with internal bleeding throughout my entire leg. Probably one of the most painful injuries I've ever experienced.

My question is basically if anyone knows of any research or first hand experience as to whether SARMS has any effect on INR or interactions with coumadin. I can no longer do any type of prohormone/anabolic but I was considering using Ostarine for somewhat of a minor boost. Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Wish I would have read this a month ago. I literally got out of the hospital a couple days ago; 2 weeks into a sarms cycle with LGD, Carradine and MK677 I tweeked my quad. Barely even registered any pain for a couple fo days and then the bruising started and I started bleeding into the thigh. Was on warfarin for many years. Lost nearly half my rbc's and needed transfusions. Very scary

Not sure how to edit, but forgot to say that in my INR went to 6 after never going above 3.5 in 9 years of being on Warfarin.

Warfarin/Coumadin thins blood so be careful when you doing that, you might not feel pain and bleed

so be careful and glad to see you're at least alright

Top Bottom