Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms vs. steroids

dlaker47

hi EF lads,

I am an older fella over 47 lets say :D
Been training for 27 years natural but used some OTC supplements. I also used hcgenerate and cardazol before in 2019. This year I've decided to use steroids finally but been reading more and more about sarms, so thinking that would be my first run.
Do you guys recommend steroids or sarms for me as a 1st hardcore cycle?
My goals are old man recomp haha

thank u

I'd start you off on Sarms just to see how you feel etc
i also agree with this advice... its a good way to get started... you are not old by any means but you are more middle aged and its not that you cant use steroids at your age, but you should ease into it and sarms would be the perfect way

I agree definitely start with sarms, I'm 31 and just started with sarms and I really am happy with my decision, way I see it start small work up to bigger and better stacks over time, learn as much as you can and thsn proceed with other options

SARMs would be a great starting point. I would also get blood work before starting anything to see where your test levels are at. At 47 they could be getting to the lower end of normal so best to know that first before using PEDs.

1st cycles are not hardcore bro just so you know. things get hardcore over time with subsequent cycles if you can handle the sides. don't put the cart before the horse.

SARMS are a great starting point and carry very little side effects or risks when compared to AAS

Top Bottom