Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms vs peptides for newbies

michael.wilson

fir those looking to get cut and not uses steroids what would you recommend the best between sarms and peps and less sides, I'm 24 years old and I need to cut down on body fat, I'm probably about 16 % and I want to bring it down to 12%, I work out 4 days a week and eat clean , I cheat maybe on sundays but that's it, thank you.

fir those looking to get cut and not uses steroids what would you recommend the best between sarms and peps and less sides, I'm 24 years old and I need to cut down on body fat, I'm probably about 16 % and I want to bring it down to 12%, I work out 4 days a week and eat clean , I cheat maybe on sundays but that's it, thank you.

The real problem with peptides, is that it is extremely hard to find the legit peptides, and they cost a lot of money. Although SARMS are also frequently faked, they are easier to find, and as a general rule they are cheaper. Besides, SARMS are very safe in terms of side effects, as nothing will happen while taking them.

SARMS > peptides

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

I would always use SARMs personally over peptides. They are very effective when cutting and also do not require injections. You could run something simple like Cardarine only or do something like the Triple Stack.

Top Bottom