Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms tripple stack

Wilso91

So I've been reading up on a sarms tripple stack and everywhere I see it recommends I take hcgenerate during the cycle, what I want to know is why do I need to take it and what could I replace it with because I can't get it here in Australia
I'm currently looking at getting some "ACN escalate" anyone have any views on it or ideas of what I could use in Australia to the same affect as hcgenerate

HCGenerate helps mitigate the shutdown effects while on the sarms stack. Needtobuildmuscle has international shipping, so I don't know why there would be a problem unless that product just has an issue getting through customs. Test Stack is another suitable replacement if you can't get HCGenerate. You can get it here and I will PM you some discounts for it---> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

HCGenerate is best supplement in its category. And there is a big ass deal on their double pack currently.

HCGenerate double pack is $134.99 with code md25 you get it at $101.25 that is $50.63 per bottle of HCGenerate.

Top Bottom