Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS triple stack update... FUCKING SHRED!

dylangemelli

I am at the halfway point of my triple sarms stack and just wanted to give an update...

I am not exaggerating at all here... This is the best cycle I have ever ran, the best I have ever felt and the best I have ever looked... I have never been so motivated and my diet and training have never been as spot on as they are right now... My diet is so fucking strict and clean right now that when I sit back and look at it, its truly amazing to me... I told everyone when I started this stack that I was going for ultimate fucking shred and I am now under 6% body fat... I am just so thrilled with the progress right now but I have only just begun... =)

Here is what I am currently running

osta 25 mg day
s4 85 mg day
gw 10 mg day
albuterol 12-18 mg day
hcgenerate
creatine nitrate
need2slin
tb-500

mini pct will consist of the unleashed/post cycle combo and bridge (double dosed)

All my sarms are from uniquemicals...

I have some of the most unbelievable vascularity I have ever seen before... It's hard to tell in just how much in this picture because of the light but I will update another pic in better light but this one will give the idea of where I am at right now... You can even see the veins running down my lower stomach... its amazing and I just try to add to it everyday and will continue to work harder to get even more shred...

Stats as of today...

30 years old
6'1"
192 lbs.
5.7% body fat

Thats so awesome Dylan! You looking amazing! Quick question- has your diet changed at all since you posted your personal diet thread in the spring? Sarms look tight, i will definately have to try them someday. Keep up the good work brothah!

Oh and i totally jumped on the greek yogurt bandwagon.

Bro, you are beyond shredded. Looking good man keep it up! Still running the almost exact stack and loving it as well. Can't believe your discipline bro, truly an inspiration.

thanks guys! yes my diet has changed some... i cut down the calories a bit and cut a few things out... im not sure it can get any stricter than it is...

Wow, Bro you are shredded! Those results are amazing, this thread is a great motivator for anyone running a sarms stack like myself.

Keep up the good work!

Yeah bro I meant to comment on your FB pic last night, your chest has grown so much! Lookin sick my friend!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Thats my brother...don't expect anything less! Will be running this exact stack after my current cycle...something to look forward to after my cycle...fucking beautiful!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

What tha helllll dylan... gotta keep u out of the Cheesecake Factory bro.
Just kiddin, looking fuckin ripped as ever! Wish I had ur dedication man.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom