Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Triple Stack Question

jpc2015

I have recently started the triple stack and happy with results. I think from prior threads that I read it should be run for 12 weeks for best results. I think based on dosing the triple stack of 1 Ostarine, 2 S-4 and 2 GW will only last 8 weeks. Am I correct? If so should I order more S-4 and GW to extend to 12 weeks? I believe I read that Ostarine should only be ran 8 weeks at most. Tx bros....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you buy from sarms1 they have the mg/ml on the labels which tell you how many servings each has.

example is GW is 20mg/ml and has 30ML per bottle.. if you ran 20mg per day it would last a month.. if you ran it 10mg a day it would last 2 months.
you can go to sarms1.com and look at their labels

and to answer your question 12 weeks is absolutely fine to run ostarine. if people can run crazy dosages of very harsh steroids for 12-16 weeks with long esters, then no reason why you can't use sarm's like that

I am not sure where you read that ostarine should only be ran 8 weeks but that is completely incorrect. I recommend 8-16 week cycles of SARMS with 4 week breaks in-between.

At the dosages listed in the triple stack, a vial of cardarine and s4 will last 30 days and a vial of ostarine will last 60 days. I would order another vial of ostarine, cadarine and S4 and run the triple stack for 12 weeks.

SARMS are minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so after the triple stack run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days. After the mini PCT you are safe to start your next SARMS cycle.

I would recommend getting the extra bottle of S4 and GW. While 8 weeks is a nice stack, you will leave something on the table by not running the full 12 weeks. I think that would be the best choice. Glad to hear you are having good results so far.

I took the suggestion and purchased Ostarine, Caderine and S4 today. Will run 12 weeks.

I took the suggestion and purchased Ostarine, Caderine and S4 today. Will run 12 weeks.

I am sure that you will get some great results with this stack - keep use updated on how it goes. Would be great to see a log with before-after pics!

Top Bottom