Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs triple stack daily timing + Andarine (S-4) side effects on vision

D

Developower

Hello everybody :cool:
I'm looking through several PEDs forums, so please don't crucify me if you see a similar post elsewhere, OK? :rolleyes:

I'm about to run the well-known triple stack of Ostarine + Andarine + W-501516, but there are two critical topics that I need to get better focused before starting.

One is about the daily timing of the three components. I guess that they should not be taken all three at once: is there any optimal sequence around the clock?

The other is about the most serious short-term effect of Andarine, i.e. the yellow tint in daylight vision and the low-light vision impairment ("night blindness" or nyctalopia). Any of you guys has experienced those effects? How serious/annoying are they? Do they show up even if you are on a "5 days on + 2 days pause" cycle? How quickly the vision disturbance disappears?

Thank you very much folks! :user:

Last edited:
Ok. Im new here too Though you can use search button to get your answers.

I have been on s4 two weeks sides as follows split doses 25mg-- 50mg per day or conversion would = 1 full ML per day
as the bottle says 50mg/ML

1. Going from bright light to indoors needs adjustment everything is a blur.
2. Waking up in the middle of the night ( as why im here) total darkness couldn't see correctly
I saw a flash of light surrounded by a dark circle if that makes sense. or just picture the all seeing eye in Lord of the rings.
3. my eyes seem more Milky

take osta and gw at the same time, its fine! they have the same half life,just about ..

s4 is not for everyone but pm dylan he is an s4 expert and will help you manipulate the sides, the best possible.If what he suggests dont work, you will have no choice but to ditch it.

1. Going from bright light to indoors needs adjustment everything is a blur.
2. Waking up in the middle of the night ( as why im here) total darkness couldn't see correctly
I saw a flash of light surrounded by a dark circle if that makes sense. or just picture the all seeing eye in Lord of the rings.
3. my eyes seem more Milky

Ok, DEFINITELY it scares the sh*t ot of me... :eek2:
How long did the vision disturbance take to disappear after you finished taking S-4?

Last edited:
I always dose all of my sarms together. There is no issue doing that whatsoever. With S4, you just have to start off slowly with it your first time assess tolerance, and slowly ramp up. Its awesome stuff so I highly recommend giving it a go. The sides are temporary and are gone just as soon as you come off of it

Sorry for long delay. I forgot which forum the thread was in ..as there are so many here.. so as A newbie I went to search and looked up my name... lol I found it..

OK... yes I was scared shitless I even stepped on my dog! The side effect took at least 5 days to wear off. Im back on s4 and the sides are returning this time it took longer ( side effects) with same dose.. I was
told to do 5 on 2 off.

Now a good question would be: Would the sides still be there if one worked out even harder... meaning the s4 will go to your muscles for displacement and has no chance to effect your vision

take osta and gw at the same time, its fine! they have the same half life,just about ..

s4 is not for everyone but pm dylan he is an s4 expert and will help you manipulate the sides, the best possible.If what he suggests dont work, you will have no choice but to ditch it.

^^^ This

Pardon me folks, but at this point I have quite a doubt.
When running a triple stack of (Ostarine + S 4 + GW-50), it seems that some people run it on all 7 days, while other take a two day break (5 ON/2 OFF).
My question is: the two days OFF are only for S 4 or for all three components of the stack??? o_O

Pardon me folks, but at this point I have quite a doubt.
When running a triple stack of (Ostarine + S 4 + GW-50), it seems that some people run it on all 7 days, while other take a two day break (5 ON/2 OFF).
My question is: the two days OFF are only for S 4 or for all three components of the stack??? o_O

its for the s4 to control vision sides for those that need it.Everything else is 7 days a week.

Top Bottom