Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs triple stack daily timing + Andarine (S-4) side effects on vision

its for the s4 to control vision sides for those that need it.Everything else is 7 days a week.

Thank you so much for answering SO fast!:friends: Just one final question about the fade-out of S4's nasty vision effects... you said that "they go away very quickly". Did you mean hours, days?... Due to my job, I am subject to medical checkups every year, and they include the (in)famous Ishihara color test (the yellow tint given by S-4 would be catastrophic there!) as well as reading letters and numbers in a semiobscured room... I guess you understand the reasons for my concern... :eek2:

Last edited:
Hello developower, here is My conclusion about S4.. It is labeled experimental so I don't know what side effects will be long term.. Dylan G response?

My sides are and I need to come off S4. maybe go to Ostarine.

1. Takes 5 days at least to get back to normal
2. 5 on 2 off not working well enough though it did take a little longer to get sides
3. Vision I cant see my finger in front of me at night
4. Vision is limited to a porthole type vision until light adjustment comes in.
5. All white lights are yellow
6. twilight time is like looking through sun glasses
7. day time light sensitivity
8. Night time driving is a slight risk.
9. Going down an alley at night not advised.. you'll never see who jacked you.

How is it working? GW + S4 is eating the visceral fat.. stomach bloat gone and I see a 2 pak stomach with underlining muscle. Muscle firmness solid.

Thank you so much for answering SO fast!:friends: Just one final question about the fade-out of S4's nasty vision effects... you said that "they go away very quickly". Did you mean hours, days?... Due to my job, I am subject to medical checkups every year, and they include the (in)famous Ishihara color test (the yellow tint given by S-4 would be catastrophic there!) as well as reading letters and numbers in a semiobscured room... I guess you understand the reasons for my concern... :eek2:

umm if its due to job related issues, i would make sure im off s4 a good month before the test.Just to play it safe, not something to fuck around with imo.

umm if its due to job related issues, i would make sure im off s4 a good month before the test.Just to play it safe, not something to fuck around with imo.
Yes, definitely. The time between the end of the cycle and my first checkup could range between a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 4. I guess (and I hope to be right) that not only the side effects on vision would have faded away by that time, but any possible clue in blood and urine figures too (tests not aimed at drugs, just the standard urinework and bloodwork for routine checkups)

Last edited:
Yes, definitely. The time between the end of the cycle and my first checkup could range between a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 4. I guess (and I hope to be right) that not only the side effects on vision would have faded away by that time, but any possible clue in blood and urine figures too (tests not aimed at drugs, just the standard urinework and bloodwork for routine checkups)

you will be fine with that amount of time to prepare.

Top Bottom