Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and thyroid effects?

DulUce

something interesting happened to me I ran a sarms cycle and I noticed that my thyroids started slowing down while I was on them

not sure if that was just a coincidence or not but my numbers did change. There isn't really much literature about this online that I found and I'm asking you does sarms affect your thyroid in any way

Where did you get your sarms? Sarms have no effect on your thyroid at all so thats quite strange and makes me seriously question the quality or lack there of with what you were using

No sir, SARMS do not have any effects on the thyroid so unless you had SARMS that were not authentic, that should not be related

something interesting happened to me I ran a sarms cycle and I noticed that my thyroids started slowing down while I was on them

not sure if that was just a coincidence or not but my numbers did change. There isn't really much literature about this online that I found and I'm asking you does sarms affect your thyroid in any way

maybe you have fake sarms thats the issue really

Top Bottom