Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS, tbol/anavar and test levels...k to all.

truckdaddy

Banned
Ok guys, so first let me say that I will be getting done with a for week sarms cycle in about three days. I took a ZRT saliva test the day before my cycle. My test levels will were normal. I have experienced zero shut down while on about 60mgs ed, 7 days a week. I will be taking ZRT test the day after i stop. I will post results....

Anyway, I am very lean and loving it. Energy and strength is through the roof.. You all know I love the sarms....

Anyway,a friend recently gave me a bottle of turnivar, a tbol, anavar combo. Im thinking of running that for 4 weeks and finishing up with another 4 weeks of sarms. I have done this with anavar and loved it. Thinking of running 40mg of turnivar a day

My question, how much hcg should I run while on the turnivar?

I want to be shutdown as little as possible.

Thoughts?

Are you asking how much hcg you should run while on the tbol/var?

I would think a mild dose. Up for more answers.

Im thinking the caps are 20mg each, 10mgs of each compound per cap. Thinking 2 a day. I just like the lean beach body look.

Tbol/anavar are so mild i dont know if only running 4 weeks that you will need hcg...maybe needto's hcgenerate would be enough.

Wheres the k bro????

Tbol/anavar are so mild i dont know if only running 4 weeks that you will need hcg...maybe needto's hcgenerate would be enough.

Wheres the k bro????

I was planning the HCGenerate anyway, I have 5000iu laying around and var shuts me down hard, so I figured why not.

Top Bottom