Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms sublingually?

Irongiant_

Just like the title says. Is there any benefit to taking sarms sublingually? I've been taking my sarms this way and
noticed basically all the liquid can be absorbed in this manner. Just wanted to know if it was worth it or not.

Just like the title says. Is there any benefit to taking sarms sublingually? I've been taking my sarms this way and
noticed basically all the liquid can be absorbed in this manner. Just wanted to know if it was worth it or not.

I've only used SARMS1 products and if I ever leave it in my mouth for too long before swallowing the skin under my tongue becomes raw and slufs off.

I doubt there is much difference in results of the product this way.

I wouldn't think there is any extra benefits from doing that. But id how this would even cross your mind lol. The taste is horrible!

Ha it tastes bad but under the tongue isn't terrible. I was just curious since I noticed pressing it under my tongue for around 30 seconds basically absorbs most of it. If there's no added benefit I may just go to shooting it to the back of the throat like everyone else.

yeah but the stuff tastes hard, much easier to swallow immediately and chase it down

for me it just tastes like a small shot of cheap vodka or some alcohol.

After my first run of the triple stack I started to miss my morning shot of booze lol

for me it just tastes like a small shot of cheap vodka or some alcohol.

After my first run of the triple stack I started to miss my morning shot of booze lol

people say it tastes like anti-freeze.. my question is how the fuck do they know what antifreeze tastes like? lol

It depends on the carrier used to dilute the SARM. SuperiorPeptide uses grain alcohol in all their liquid orals. Grain alcohol pulls the compound into the blood stream very quickly via sublingual use. The absorption is very fast. It tastes like crap but it's quite effective. Hahaha :)

anyone that gets sarms that are suspended properly should never attempt to hold under the tongue... the grain alcohol is how its supposed to be suspended and its done that way for a reason... you just take it straight down... don't mis with anything, just man up and take it down... we are all supposed to be bad ass lifters yet i hear so many people acting like little kids crying about the damn taste... MAN UP and take it down... it's not mouth wash guys... take it straight down and chase it down if you need to... i follow mine with water and its just fine...

Top Bottom