Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[SARMS SOURCE] MK-2866 (Ostarine), GW-501516 (Cardarine), S4 (Andarine), LGD-4033

dylangemelli

WE ARE DOING A BUY 2 GET 1 FREE SALE, HERE IS THE THREAD:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/sarms1-bogo-sale-still-going-1306933.html
*Scroll down on the homepage sarms1.com and you can order the buy 2 get 1 special - LIMITED TIME

I wanted to present you guys with a trusted SARMS company (EF Sponsor) that I support: www.SARMS1.com

For those of you who don't know what SARMS are, here is some detailed information.

VIDEOS

ARTICLES
Ostarine (MK-286
GW-501516 Facts
What is LGD-4033?
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - elitefitness.com/forum
Bridging with SARMS - elitefitness.com/forum
The Complete SARMS Support Stack - elitefitness.com/forum
The SARMS triple stack protocol - elitefitness.com/forum

How can you purchase SARMS?
You can pick up your research bottle of SARMS at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad this got stickied, looking like an outstanding company with great service as well as quality at this point! I look forward to trying them out myself

This place is amazing, I'm doing the GW (Cardarine) right now, my cardio has gone through the roof. I have 2 clients right now doing Ostarine with Cardarine, unreal results.

This place is amazing, I'm doing the GW (Cardarine) right now, my cardio has gone through the roof. I have 2 clients right now doing Ostarine with Cardarine, unreal results.

best cardio aid i have ever used in my life.Must have for enormous endurance gains

What a great thread to sticky! This will be a perfect thread to direct sarms newbs toward. Everyone should know enough about sarms to create their own stacks and figure out dosages after reading through these articles and watching the videos. Sarms1 is awesome!

i dont think most realize how important all this info is.

Reading all the articles and watching the video's should bring anyone up to complete speed on these things......and most know so little about sarms. They can make good cycles great, and shitty ones decent.

Yea this company seems to have everything covered! very impressed so far

leaning towards making them my new sarms goto place!

I wish I could order from that company but unfortunately the german customs supervision won't pass it to me. Ostarine and Gw are a hell of a stack, already used it twice ( bought it in the UK, much more expensive there)

@dylangemelli: Thank you very much for sharing this kind of information here. A lot of people dont know what sarms are and how to use them.

Top Bottom