Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[SARMS SOURCE] MK-2866 (Ostarine), GW-501516 (Cardarine), S4 (Andarine), LGD-4033

My main goal obviously is to build muscle, but also lose some fat. LGD is more for bulking? So Ostarine might be a better choice. I have not tried SARMs so I'm not familiar with the effects.:)

depends what you are trying to do. If you are leaning more to the bulking side take lgd, if more to cutting take osta.you can cut on lgd also with those other compounds in there though with proper diet and exercise and you will build a bit more muscle.You cant go wrong either way.

LGD is not a bad bulker but I prefer ostarine (MK-2866) from S1 for bulking if you're going to go that route.

Great one-stop thread. Not only can you get all the information you need to know about the research related to sarms, but you also get a high quality source in the same thread.

Great one-stop thread. Not only can you get all the information you need to know about the research related to sarms, but you also get a high quality source in the same thread.

Sarms1 is the best source in the business for sure. Im about to swoop two bottles of ostarine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Here is the link for sarms1's killer BOGO deal..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

take advantage guys! when its over this sarms lover, will be sorry, if they havent yet.

Top Bottom