Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[SARMS SOURCE] MK-2866 (Ostarine), GW-501516 (Cardarine), S4 (Andarine), LGD-4033

Hey guys, was going to buy Osta from Unique but apparently sarms1 offers a better product. Problem is it's twice the price. Anyone have some sort of coupon code or something?

Thanks.

use the 2 for 1 sales and go sarms1.Its worth every penny .

Hej, guys
I´ve looked in to sarms for a while now and want some advice.

Im natty as for now but want to start my first cycle and wanted to go "mild" since its first time.
My goal is to bulk. Dont care about fat since im already fairly low.

Im wondering if LGD-4033 and ostarine combined for 8 weeks would be optimal for this? And probably a small pct just to be safe?

My stats if it helps any: 6"0 ~195lbs ~9%bf 18yo

thx

Hej, guys
I´ve looked in to sarms for a while now and want some advice.

Im natty as for now but want to start my first cycle and wanted to go "mild" since its first time.
My goal is to bulk. Dont care about fat since im already fairly low.

Im wondering if LGD-4033 and ostarine combined for 8 weeks would be optimal for this? And probably a small pct just to be safe?

My stats if it helps any: 6"0 ~195lbs ~9%bf 18yo

thx

If you don't need fat loss and just want to get hard, I suggest 12 weeks of LGD+Ostarine (if you go all the way), followed by a mini pct. Clomid+hcgenerate. If you want to go all the way add s4.:D

If you don't need fat loss and just want to get hard, I suggest 12 weeks of LGD+Ostarine (if you go all the way), followed by a mini pct. Clomid+hcgenerate. If you want to go all the way add s4.:D

Read up some logs on LGD and seems to be quite suppressive.
Now I wonder if I should skip the LGD and do 2 cycles of ostarine solo for 12 weeks each instead?
1.Would I still need hcgenerate or would clomid or nolva be enough?
2. Would it be less suppressive than one cycle of LGD + osta?
3. Which one would you choose? (consider im 18 and want to go the "safer" route)
4. What dosing protocol for hcg/clomid be?

srry for so many questions just want to be sure before I start. thx

Read up some logs on LGD and seems to be quite suppressive.
Now I wonder if I should skip the LGD and do 2 cycles of ostarine solo for 12 weeks each instead?
1.Would I still need hcgenerate or would clomid or nolva be enough?
2. Would it be less suppressive than one cycle of LGD + osta?
3. Which one would you choose? (consider im 18 and want to go the "safer" route)
4. What dosing protocol for hcg/clomid be?

srry for so many questions just want to be sure before I start. thx

bro, i have studies that show HUMANS using lgd up to 22 mg day and showing minimal to no suppression... you are fine to use it... let me give you an optimal stack for your goals... you can add nolva and clomid to your pct if you want to as well...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

bro, i have studies that show HUMANS using lgd up to 22 mg day and showing minimal to no suppression... you are fine to use it... let me give you an optimal stack for your goals... you can add nolva and clomid to your pct if you want to as well...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day

Its dylan! Nice, seen your videos. Thx mate for the advice.
I´ve read some logs on here about LGD and ostra from Sarms1 and they have all been good and said its potent etc.

But when I stumbled upon a couple posts on another forum they said S1 didnt have good quality and that sarms.search was better etc (SS is their board sponsor).
Not wanting to start some pissing match here just want some solid advice/information. (I dont doubt S1 got good stuff, just wondering why its so "black or white").

Its dylan! Nice, seen your videos. Thx mate for the advice.

I´ve read some logs on here about LGD and ostra from Sarms1 and they have all been good and said its potent etc.

But when I stumbled upon a couple posts on another forum they said S1 didnt have good quality and that sarms.search was better etc (SS is their board sponsor).

Not wanting to start some pissing match here just want some solid advice/information. (I dont doubt S1 got good stuff, just wondering why its so "black or white").

They are upset at sis because s1 took all their business... I absolutely guarantee you that sarms1 is the highest quality you will find... I would not put my name on something if I wasn't certain bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom