Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Search!!!!!!!!! SARMs on the way!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
Click here!!!!!!!!SARMS S-4

Alright bros. After doing a bit of research I've decide to give SARMs and our newest sponsor a go.

I'm still up in the air on how I will dose this. I will likely start with 50mg and work up to 100mg split into four daily doses. I haven't decided if I want to run this solo, along side needto's Epistrong, or as a part of PCT for Epistrong. Whatever I decide I know for certain I will be dieting.

It's going to be a few weeks before I actually start the SARMs, but I wanted to give a shout out to our new sponsor. I'm excited to have him on board and even more excited to try his product.

I will use this thread as a semi-log once I start the SARMs. I will update it it with my thoughts/findings :)

Exciting! I would like to see it run by itself to see what it can do alone:) but whatever u do. I'll scribe to it!

You are are going to be a big fan...Im looking forward to your log. Sarms is the future.

It totally changed my body composition. I will never use another product....

keep it at 50mgs ed....up to 75mg...split the doses am and pm

Stay away from the 100mgs

Hey Truckdaddy, I heard it's half life is 4 hours...
Question is , If im doing 50MG's a day How often will I dose it? And are such small doses even possible?

Also do you take it on an empty stomach or doesn't matter?
Cheers!

Hey Truckdaddy, I heard it's half life is 4 hours...
Question is , If im doing 50MG's a day How often will I dose it? And are such small doses even possible?

Also do you take it on an empty stomach or doesn't matter?
Cheers!

split em up, AM and PM...Im not sure if an empty stomach matters or not.

Nice I look forward to your log.

I'm planing a cyc in Jan:
wk1-4 50mg S-4
wk5-7 20mg beast
wk5-8 2-3 caps day katanadrol
wk9-12 PCT (OTC and serum)
wk9-11 50mg S-4

So I'll be watching your log for sure bro, good luck!

Top Bottom