Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Search!!!!!!!!! SARMs on the way!

Are you guys dosing all at once ED, even with it having a very short life? Or are you guys spliting your doses, even the low ones? Im thinking of doing 60mg ED split with 3 20mg doses throughout the day, for research in my rats for a recomp with thermos...So whats the word?

-Legacy

Are you guys dosing all at once ED, even with it having a very short life? Or are you guys spliting your doses, even the low ones? Im thinking of doing 60mg ED split with 3 20mg doses throughout the day, for research in my rats for a recomp with thermos...So whats the word?

-Legacy

split that dose up, the guys taking 50 all at once are doing it wrong.

you have the right idea.:)

Any feedback on this SL?

I've just started my third week of a four week solo run of S4. I started a keto diet just before the S4.

My thoughts so far.....

I definitely have that "On" feeling.

My libido is up. My nuts and loads are huge (TMI ;))

My muscles are fuller than expected considering the lack of carbs.

I will for sure be running this again. I would love to see how well it works in PCT and in a caloric surplus.

I've just started my third week of a four week solo run of S4. I started a keto diet just before the S4.

My thoughts so far.....

I definitely have that "On" feeling.

My libido is up. My nuts and loads are huge (TMI ;))

My muscles are fuller than expected considering the lack of carbs.

I will for sure be running this again. I would love to see how well it works in PCT and in a caloric surplus.

thanks for the update

I only ran it four weeks. I have four more weeks left for a later use :D

I think it's a great product and a must try for anyone on here.

Top Bottom