Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Search!!!!!!!!! SARMs on the way!

Seems like a lot of talk about fakes or extremely impure products.

Any one have any info on how S4 effects the liver? Sure would like to read some liver value data.

There are still some things that haven't been cleared. First of all, it seems that Ostarine is not identical with S-4. They are very similar stuffs, but not the same.

S-4 is Andarine, and Ostarine is MK-2866.

A certain person also claimed that Andarine/S-4 was discontinued because of clinical toxicity. However, I couldn't find any sources of this statement. One review says that Andarine was discontinued simply because of the development of Ostarine, which seemed to be a better SARM of a new generation.

Supposed to not affect it at all... don't have any studies anywhere but i'm sure their out there

I saw a blood test of a "researcher", who experimented with 120 mg/day, and his liver values were pretty disturbed, AST 53(reference range 0-40), ALT 103 (reference range 0-55). However, S-4 really seems to be very mild on endogenous testosterone. The total testosterone of the man listed above dropped by 50%, which is not much for such a crazy non-sensical dose. Other data suggest that when you stay around 50 mg/day, your testosterone levels shouldn't be influenced virtually at all.

I saw a blood test of a "researcher", who experimented with 120 mg/day, and his liver values were pretty disturbed, AST 53(reference range 0-40), ALT 103 (reference range 0-55). However, S-4 really seems to be very mild on endogenous testosterone. The total testosterone of the man listed above dropped by 50%, which is not much for such a crazy non-sensical dose. Other data suggest that when you stay around 50 mg/day, your testosterone levels shouldn't be influenced virtually at all.

Nice post/info

How long it takes to kick in?

I feel it within a few days...UFO, you really should give it a shot.

You will see after all the logs start popping up, SARMS is legit.

I don't blame you for being a skeptic

I know man. I hope we have results soon and hopefully is completely safe to use, but we gotta try it first. I just prefer to be on the safe side and not experiment with myself. I read is comparable to prop in results.

If it has less side effects than testosterone, it will be great for TRT. They are already working in long esters versions of Ostarine, but need to be aware first of the long term sides, and that will take a while...at least we are on the right track.

I know man. I hope we have results soon and hopefully is completely safe to use, but we gotta try it first. I just prefer to be on the safe side and not experiment with myself. I read is comparable to prop in results.

If it has less side effects than testosterone, it will be great for TRT. They are already working in long esters versions of Ostarine, but need to be aware first of the long term sides, and that will take a while...at least we are on the right track.

agreed, but everyone is taking pro hormones and they haven't had ANY clinical trials...this stuff has lots of money invested in research.

Just watch and see.

FYI: they almost "burn" the mouth and going down.... Nasty taste, not that that's the biggest worrie :)

yep im still doing my own research but im looking into try this to .

Brad.

Top Bottom