Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Search!!!!!!!!! SARMs on the way!

Nice I look forward to your log.

I'm planing a cyc in Jan:
wk1-4 50mg S-4
wk5-7 20mg beast
wk5-8 2-3 caps day katanadrol
wk9-12 PCT (OTC and serum)
wk9-11 50mg S-4

So I'll be watching your log for sure bro, good luck!

This is what I wanted to do.. but you gotta make sure you get blood test done before and after man.. You're introducing this new compound and relying on it to work for PCT...

I think it's safe to do it before the shredder stack.. and before you're first pill of Beast, get a blood test done and see if it shut you down for that 1 month... IF it didn't use it in your PCT :biggrin: :chomp: :chomp: :Popcorn:

Click here!!!!!!!!SARMS S-4

Alright bros. After doing a bit of research I've decide to give SARMs and our newest sponsor a go.

Pls keep us posted. Very nice to have SARMS Search as a sponsor.

Done a bit of research but I have not been able to find a lot of experience data about SARMs. I suspect just too new.

What I have read: Vision sides at fairly highs doses and 1 guy who experienced some hair shedding. Too early to tell if it is permanent hairloss.

Pls keep us posted. Very nice to have SARMS Search as a sponsor.

Done a bit of research but I have not been able to find a lot of experience data about SARMs. I suspect just too new.

What I have read: Vision sides at fairly highs doses and 1 guy who experienced some hair shedding. Too early to tell if it is permanent hairloss.

Lots of logs on other boards...the one guy complaining of shedding was also on something else...first I have EVER heard of that.

Vision sides at higher doses, keep em around 50mg

This is what I wanted to do.. but you gotta make sure you get blood test done before and after man.. You're introducing this new compound and relying on it to work for PCT...

I think it's safe to do it before the shredder stack.. and before you're first pill of Beast, get a blood test done and see if it shut you down for that 1 month... IF it didn't use it in your PCT :biggrin: :chomp: :chomp: :Popcorn:

Ya Bro that's the plan... Blood or at the min a cheap free test lab (I have 2 saliva kits on hand already and plan on a full dr blood workup after pct) after the first 4weeks. I also have Nolva, Clomd on hand for PCT and vitex and p5p for when I'm taking the katanadrol.

I'm looking forward to Southerlords log/results...

Yes in fact.....Its the only one I would use.

There has been speculation on if the other companies even have real S4.

Seems like a lot of talk about fakes or extremely impure products.

Any one have any info on how S4 effects the liver? Sure would like to read some liver value data.

Top Bottom