x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

SARMS a scam ?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about SARMS a scam ? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So I've been looking around for a while and before anyone says "read a log they're everywhere" trust me I alread have. But they either are sponsored logs or posted to a website that already pushes selling SARMS every chance they can get. So before I spend $100+ on something I don't know will even work I decided to post on the forum I feel there is the least bullshit/scams on...so what do you guys think? Is it worth all the rage or am I better off just being supplement free between cycles? Feel

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: SARMS a scam ?

All Natural

SARMS a scam ?

So I've been looking around for a while and before anyone says "read a log they're everywhere" trust me I alread have. But they either are sponsored logs or posted to a website that already pushes selling SARMS every chance they can get. So before I spend $100+ on something I don't know will even work I decided to post on the forum I feel there is the least bullshit/scams on...so what do you guys think? Is it worth all the rage or am I better off just being supplement free between cycles? Feel free to post experiences, studies etc

Re: SARMS a scam ?

Theres studies all over u can easily find in pubmed. The ďscamsĒ when it comes to sarms are shen people counterfeit them. Real sarms have unquestioned capabilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you gotta stick to legit sources for sarms bro. no different than buying a car from a scam dealership or buying steroids. stick to LEGIT only

that is why we have legit sources here in the banners. for sarms go with esarms, for steroids go with domestic-supply
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

Quote Quote posted by CubNewton View Post
    So I've been looking around for a while and before anyone says "read a log they're everywhere" trust me I alread have. But they either are sponsored logs or posted to a website that already pushes selling SARMS every chance they can get. So before I spend $100+ on something I don't know will even work I decided to post on the forum I feel there is the least bullshit/scams on...so what do you guys think? Is it worth all the rage or am I better off just being supplement free between cycles? Feel free to post experiences, studies etc

Wiki covers it well enough. Experimental drugs some of which went to market, some didn't. Many of which added muscle.

What Iím assuming was fake ostarine jacked up my liver values beyond high bro. Purchase carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So SARMs definitely work, and I do use them. The problem is that due to the high cost, they are a lot of scams out there trying to profit by faking them.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by JayMC View Post
    What Iím assuming was fake ostarine jacked up my liver values beyond high bro. Purchase carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
    well thatís the whole thing Iím having an issue with. Can I find a reputable source. I see esarms is being talked about are people ordering successfully from them? Were you happy with the current results .??

Quote Quote posted by CubNewton View Post
    well thatís the whole thing Iím having an issue with. Can I find a reputable source. I see esarms is being talked about are people ordering successfully from them? Were you happy with the current results .??
    I can say I have been happy with my purchases from esarms. I have had excellent results with them, and never had any fake or bunk SARMs. At the moment, I am running their cardarine alongside my tren cycle to offset the thrashing it does to your cardio capacity and it is working great.