Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S4

Put it in a cap.
+1 ^^^^

That's what I do. I cut the end off an insulin syringe, draw 25units, dump into a 000 empty gelatin cap, and swallow. I then lick the syringe off. Why waste? :D

Do 1 dose morning and 1 dose 1-2 hours pre workout. On off days, 1 dose morning, 1 dose 12 hours later.

im 42 ,low natty test levels off cycle 330....i always lose gains after pct .....shall i try sarms after next cycle for 8 weeks?

It sounds like you may need something all the time. Why not get a script for HRT?

It sounds like you may need something all the time. Why not get a script for HRT?

ihave been considering it this year nelson....just the thought of having to pin every week for the rest of life isnt too appealing ..tho im sure the pros outweigh the cons.....im going for another hormone panel test in 3 wks ..that will be 8 wks since i came off pct....i will pm you my results and take it from there.if you dont mind that is .

Top Bottom