Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S-4 is Here!!!! New Sponsor!!

You have heard about it, now it is here

Please drop by the site.

www.sarmssearch.com

We have an easy to use shopping cart that makes purchasing hassle free.

we have sarms s-4 only

Acetamidoxolutamide (SARMs S-4)

30ml sealed bottle with measuring dropper
100mg Acetamidoxolutamide per ml
dropper is 1ml

$149.99 per bottle

Our samples are not for human consumption and we have no information on use in humans or animals. Any emails or PMs with questions regarding such will be deleted.

thanks
www.sarmssearch.com

Last edited:
You have heard about it, now it is here

Please drop by the site.

www.sarmssearch.com

We have an easy to use shopping cart that makes purchasing hassle free.

we have sarms s-4 only

Acetamidoxolutamide (SARMs S-4)

30ml sealed bottle with measuring dropper
100mg Acetamidoxolutamide per ml
dropper is 1ml

$124.99 per bottle

Our samples are not for human consumption and we have no information on use in humans or animals. Any emails or PMs with questions regarding such will be deleted.

thanks
www.sarmssearch.com

What does this stuff do? I don't know a damn thing about it???

Thanks bro and nice to see a new sponsor!

what dose does replace 1 gram of test per week , or a comparison of a mg to mg , and for how long could it be used safely ?

we need more answers , more studies, i hope it is what they say it is , this way we can stay on forever

What is it tho!

use that plat search feature bro. There's a little info about it on 2 or 3 threads here in this forum (probably still on first page too).

Also (not that I like the guy but), Anthony Roberts did a decent write up on it in pretty good layman's terms. A quick google should turn that up too. I don't want to promote him, but like I said the info is still valid.

Also, keep in mind that no human clinical research has been done with this stuff. But, there are logs in different places around the net where you can read various accounts of various individuals' experiences.

there sure are, and soon to be many here, by well respected guys.

use that plat search feature bro. There's a little info about it on 2 or 3 threads here in this forum (probably still on first page too).

Also (not that I like the guy but), Anthony Roberts did a decent write up on it in pretty good layman's terms. A quick google should turn that up too. I don't want to promote him, but like I said the info is still valid.

Also, keep in mind that no human clinical research has been done with this stuff. But, there are logs in different places around the net where you can read various accounts of various individuals' experiences.

Top Bottom