Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S-4 is Here!!!! New Sponsor!!

how much does that stuff go for on the street, or can u get it straight from them for the price online?

Its a research chem, you can buy it online for lab research purposes done not on humans....blah blah blah.

I havent seen it on the street yet, honestly, I dont think it has much street potential due to the already high price. The only thing its good for is that it undetectable in drug tests right now, and the changes are so mild you wont get caught visually either.

But buy it straight from our sponsor if you want it.

-Legacy

saw that as well. they still offer double the amount of s4 for $10 bucks cheaper than their competition..

Still a pretty damn good deal.

For me, it is bad news. The exchange rate for USD is currently bad and it will only get worse. At the same time, it is not a miraculous Anabolic Holy Grail and you are actually a lab rat, when you take it.

Is it me or has the price gone up on this? I was gonna order a few months ago but ended up getting my hands on same Var instead. I feel like it was a bit cheaper than.

Is it me or has the price gone up on this? I was gonna order a few months ago but ended up getting my hands on same Var instead. I feel like it was a bit cheaper than.

looks like the price went up $20 bucks or so.

They still offer double the amount than for the same price as the other folks that carry it.

looks like the price went up $20 bucks or so.

They still offer double the amount than for the same price as the other folks that carry it.

Others are selling half the amount of what Sarmssearch offer at a much higher price , I think they sell 30ml , 50mmg/ml for $170 or so and we do not know if is legit.

Sarmssearch sells legit Acetamidoxolutamide ( not andarine or ostarine ) but real S4.

C

Others are selling half the amount of what Sarmssearch offer at a much higher price , I think they sell 30ml , 50mmg/ml for $170 or so and we do not know if is legit.

Sarmssearch sells legit Acetamidoxolutamide ( not andarine or ostarine ) but real S4.

C

This is a fact!

Top Bottom