Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are SARMs really any safer than AAS?

Sarms are safer.....no doubt in this....
But where are the studies? Where is the evidence?

My point was we all, including myself, say "SARMs are safer, no question" but the evidence does not seem to exist.

The argument might be steroids are more likely to be used in abusive dosages and on that they aren't as safe...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

This is a fantastic question and you are absolutely right......steroids have been around so much longer so we have many more studies to look at. I think a lot of it is dose dependent as well as how long you run them. For me, I feel like there is somewhat of a "safer" route with SARMs due to the lack of androgenic activity.

This is a fantastic question and you are absolutely right......steroids have been around so much longer so we have many more studies to look at. I think a lot of it is dose dependent as well as how long you run them. For me, I feel like there is somewhat of a "safer" route with SARMs due to the lack of androgenic activity.
Iv seen some ugly bloodwork from LGD and RAD, hell if your taking S23 you might as well take fn Tren... lol...

I know people like to spew that SARMs are safer than AAS but where is the real world evidence of this? Steroids have been around for about 100 years we know a lot about them we truly don't know the effects of SARMs long term.

For example let's say someone on just normal TRT adds in 30/mg a day of Ostarine that's 210/mg a week if that same person takes 200mg of Primo I'd contest the Primo would yield a better return with more predictable and healthier bloodwork.

Thoughts?

Check out our podcast all about SARMS where we cover this very topic in-depth and others:

SARMS Wrap up show
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-360-sarms-wrap-up-show/

Top Bottom