Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log

It has a pretty long half life of 48 hours so it really can be taken anytime, I prefer in the morning

Hey man, did you get any bloods done on your cycle?

Mk-677 does boost IGF-1 and has been proven with bloods, but RAD-140 and SR9009 have had no bloods done up to now. Just wondering if you did manage to as the dosages may well correlate with how much suppression it gives a person.

Was going to get blood work done tomorrow, but I'm putting it off for a week or so because I have bronchitis and on medications so that will skew my blood work. Didn't really notice any shutdown effects. Just started pct the other day though. I was able to make solid gains, and cut about 10lbs while getting strong strength gains and adding quality lean muscle.
I'd definitely consider running it again or throwing it into my next aas cycle. There were really no side effects

I'm going with a basic clomid pct 50mg for 4 weeks along with some gw as it has anti-catabolic properties and hcgenerate. Still have a leftover bottle of letrozone from n2bm that I could use as well.

Yeah the 90:1 ananolic:androgen ratio and partial antagonizing effect against test on the prostate, and not to mention your take on its effectiveness make this seem like the ideal drug. Thanks for posting

Yeah, no problem keeping the gains I made so far. Strength is still good, though I've backed off the weight due to some lingering neck issues. The nice thing about sarms is that most of the gains are lean muscle gains without the bloating like aas.

i agree, just finished my osta S4 stack and feel great. going to give the rad140 a go in 3 weeks. anxious to see the results.

Top Bottom